Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Netconn View Post
    OK, When your system works fine for a month and then, without changing anything, it starts freezing and channels just stop working you can't blame the equipment. If you have problems from the start then yeah, you might have a router, connection, STB problem. When the freezing and missing channels happen, which happens a lot, I check other equipment with other donations on other connections.. No surprise, it's exactly the same. Adding to that, when it starts freezing people start posting about it.. So, yes.... it's the servers and nodes, and rarely the working equipment. For anyone that wants to try it, setup Kodi with all your info on your cell and see how it works with a 4G connection instead of your internet. You'll find the freezing, missing channels, etc is exactly the same. I've been on IPTV for nearly 3 years, connected in many states on many WiFi and cell connections. Over all this time sometimes it works good and sometimes it doesn't. I turn on the TV and it's a crap shoot, that's the way it is. Anyone that claims to have their system working perfectly all the time.. I call BS! Unless you're using something no one else knows about.
    I guess we can't convince you can we? But you have to take another thing into consideration and thats are we watching the same channels?The channels i watch have worked as flawless as iptv is. With the exception of the problems that has been around for a few nights now. Thats also a easy fix as Marley posted a link for you to read.But to come in here and say that it barley works and it's a crap shoot you are dead wrong!!! Sucks that you feel that way and i hope things work out for you.

TV Addicted
    So, you're telling me that you NEVER have channels go down? That you NEVER get freezing and jumps? You NEVER get kicked from a channel while you're watching it? Just last night there were many channels not working, WGN, many movie channels, just to name a few I saw. The "latest" problem seems to be fixed, I didn't have to double / triple click on the same channel last night. This is normal "as flawless as iptv is".

I'm not here trying to flame IPTV, it is want it is, it's just funny to see a bunch of people post that the system is broken and a few people post that the system is perfect and it must be the users equipment. Just like when we all used FTA and it was the same way, lots of users sub'd to cover FTA down time. Same as nagra. I'm not new to this.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    I gotta say it again ....

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    are you kidding me ??!!
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Netconn View Post
    So, you're telling me that you NEVER have channels go down? That you NEVER get freezing and jumps? You NEVER get kicked from a channel while you're watching it? Just last night there were many channels not working, WGN, many movie channels, just to name a few I saw. The "latest" problem seems to be fixed, I didn't have to double / triple click on the same channel last night. This is normal "as flawless as iptv is".

I'm not here trying to flame IPTV, it is want it is, it's just funny to see a bunch of people post that the system is broken and a few people post that the system is perfect and it must be the users equipment. Just like when we all used FTA and it was the same way, lots of users sub'd to cover FTA down time. Same as nagra. I'm not new to this.
    and what was the difference?lol

Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    I gotta say it again ....
    And Again...

if its that bad why be here just to say how bad its is WHY and who the heck told you this was perfect lol heck my dish went down a few days ago

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by cometin View Post
    Please tell if the help provided fixed the problem, so any one else can continue helpiong instead.
    . I first hardwired the box with noticeable improvement. Now I just upgraded my three year old modem to a ARRIS7600 DOCSIS 3.0. So far I have seen no, very little freezing. On one channel I had issues but only that channel. So far so goo. I'll try with movies this weekend. Hardware improvements are in lace as suggested. BTW, I did not realize I was overpaying for a cheap modem thru mu internet provider. Buying a better box myself not only provides better technology but is so much cheaper.

Thanks for the advice

TV Addicted
    So far so good. Minimal interruptions. Weekends seemed to be the most problematic in the past so I'll check back later. A channel here and there that have issues but overall good performance lately. Hard wired to ne modem and 150 mpbs download speed working well.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123