Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    TV Addicted

Cool How to stop freezing and bufferering problem ?

Hi All,

I know its been discussed many times but I still not figured out how to stop freezing if that is possible. Anything I can do to help the server feed me clean movies ? Any hardware configuration ? re-boot procedure ? setting ? anyone have a method that actually works some or all the time ?

Thanks

Bondo/Chicago

There's few thing you can and few you cannot.
    You cannot control anything that's comes from server like picture quality, freezing issue or stream issues.
    You Need really good box at least 2 gb ram, good processor...etc. don't download too many 3rd party apks because they will slow down your box. Kill all apps while running your iptv. Make sure your are hard wire instead of wifi. Make sure your have good internet speed or your network setup is good( router and modem are up to date). make sure your providers wiring are good and no Ingres or egress issues on plant (this part hard for your to tell unless you know any tech who can run your providers diagnostic tools.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    There can be many reasons why.
    I can start with one possible fix, depending on your setup.
    Click link below and check post #7
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...923#post254923

along with Ryu's answers
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    Thanks. I just hard wired my box. I have a good box and fast internet. Lets see what that does. Appreciate the suggestions.

Thank You

Is it possible to have a split HD-SD channel system like with the IK* ? Keep the 105-500's in SD and put all HD channels on 9000's like before... I think this would benefit people that are mobile and traveling that want to give hotspot to their setup. SD requires minimal bandwidth in terms of download speed... This way when you are on the road or traveling, you can stream the channels great without issues. Since this appears to be a LAG/server issue on bandwidth possibly, why not try to keep the HD channels on another set of channels. When it goes down, we know if its either due to congestion or server related.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kronic187 View Post
    Is it possible to have a split HD-SD channel system like with the IK* ? Keep the 105-500's in SD and put all HD channels on 9000's like before... I think this would benefit people that are mobile and traveling that want to give hotspot to their setup. SD requires minimal bandwidth in terms of download speed... This way when you are on the road or traveling, you can stream the channels great without issues. Since this appears to be a LAG/server issue on bandwidth possibly, why not try to keep the HD channels on another set of channels. When it goes down, we know if its either due to congestion or server related.
    thanx for staying on topic

Please tell if the help provided fixed the problem, so any one else can continue helpiong instead.

TV Addicted
    I hardwired my Formuler Z7+ when I firts posted and got advice to do that - shut off wifi. It's been over a week and I had minimal to zero freezing and buffering. Ocassional minor problems. So I belive hardwiring the box to the internet modem directly helps a great deal. I'll check back in if anything changes for the worse. So far I have seen a big improvement. Appreciate the help.

That's good news
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

TV Addicted
    Thanks Ryu and Others for the advice. I am continuing to watch without any freezing or buffering issues.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast