Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by dishuser View Post
    I already posted it doesn't leave app when you select a different player
    that would be pointless
    I think the point they are trying to make is (and I believe there is some confusion here as well), when you select secondary player a pop up window shows up saying "BuzzTV 2". I think they think this is the player that is being offered and when they select "use this player" the BuzzTV 2 player is what is being used. They are not being offered any other selection. I believe the confusion lies with the popup window's title BuzzTV 2...this is only the title of the window, not the player being used.

In turn, I also believe the point they are trying to make is, how do you select the secondary player you want to use. Selecting "secondary player" will select a secondary player, but which one did it select? Did the Buzz app select MX Player, did it select VLC Player, did it select Perfect Player or another of the other 15 or more media players one might have installed on their box. When selecting secondary player, you should be presented with a list of installed media players that you can select from. You currently don't get that option.

I believe these are the points they are trying to make.

TV Addicted
    Thank you
    Payperview

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    I can help too and maybe clear one thing up for us.
    The BuzzTV is not a Player, it is an application (is what dish had sorta explained already). The BuzzTV will have a Default Player onboard, which is prolly a version of a Hilscon Player or something like that.
    So when you see the pop-up message appear and is headed with BuzzTV2.... what that is , is simply BuzzTV indicating that it is them that is making a statement.
    Kinda like if I say... 'I crazed, here by am telling you that if you change Players, then recording will not work'
    Crazed is not the name of the Player, crazed is the name of the guy making the statement.

If you have no other Player installed, then choosing the Secondary Player will just sit there and spin, cause there is no 'secondary' Player installed.

While the Internal Player is that Hilscon Player (or other) which I mentioned earlier and there are two versions of it, the Old and New (might not be Hilscon but will be a Player(s) of some brand, but not named BUZZTV as that is the complete application of players and all other things needed for an IPTV app to work).

I think ...
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 06-26-2019 at 07:19 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Just a note FYI...
    The internal player is the ijkplayer (Android/iOS video player based on FFmpeg n2.8, with MediaCodec)

I set up a Buzz 3000 yesterday and the update states a fix for a recording bug with the "Default Player".
    There is no way to send video to an external player, as far as I can see in the code.

Yeah buzzt doesn't use external players at all.

It uses embedded players, different versions.
    Some with just sw decoding, secondary with hw decoding a well.

It doesn't call mxplayer installed separatelu on buzztv to load the video in the app , not sure why people mentioning it does

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sergers View Post
    Yeah buzzt doesn't use external players at all.

It uses embedded players, different versions.
    Some with just sw decoding, secondary with hw decoding a well.

It doesn't call mxplayer installed separatelu on buzztv to load the video in the app , not sure why people mentioning it does
    it's my understanding that mx is the secondary player
    that's why it comes pre installed

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789