Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    nope sorry to say that why would i lie to you my box dont go home page only live first thats all i can tell you when i want kodi press that on remote and back live been that way for long long time and i know what reboot is or standby or turn off only way home page is in menu exit for me then home page
    Last edited by Marley; 05-08-2019 at 03:25 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Marley View Post
    nope sorry to say that why would i lie to you my box dont go home page only live first thats all i can tell you when i want kodi press that on remote and back live been that way for long long time and i know what reboot is or standby or turn off only way home page is in menu exit for me then home page
    I have 5 buzz boxes and all go to home page unless I use standby

like i said why would i lie to you what do i get out of it even in some of my old post i say that tell me this if i unplug the box is it still in standby look im happy the way it is if im only one so be it been with it that way long time chit happens
    Last edited by Marley; 05-08-2019 at 03:36 AM.

Banned
    like i said why would i lie to you what do i get out of it even in some of my old post i say that tell me this if i unplug the box is it still in standby look im happy the way it is if im only one so be it been with it that way long time chit happens
    that's definitely strange
    it was discussed late last year to have it go right to live tv but since the box does much more than iptv it was decided to leave it it at home page

Bullwhale
    Marley when you shut your box off do you just use the power button on the remote with out exiting your live app, if so that is most likely why when you start it up again it opens on live tv. Dishuser is right if you exit out of your live app then turn off the box it should open to the home page.

my box is broken i use screwdriver to hold down power unit on chip set dog got to it only way i turn it off now is to unplug it or screw driver falls off or it stays on but still runs great nope to that can be on home page unplug it and it back to live when it boots up like i post takes a licking and keeps on ticking hell of box
    Last edited by Marley; 05-08-2019 at 05:10 AM.

Banned
    my box is broken i use screwdriver to hold down power unit on chip set dog got to it only way i turn it off now is to unplug it or screw driver falls off or it stays on but still runs great nope to that can be on home page unplug it and it back to live when it boots up like i post takes a licking and keeps on ticking hell of box
    but you said your 3900 goes right to live tv as well did you not?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by duhhud View Post
    Marley when you shut your box off do you just use the power button on the remote with out exiting your live app, if so that is most likely why when you start it up again it opens on live tv. Dishuser is right if you exit out of your live app then turn off the box it should open to the home page.
    you don't need to exit out of live tv
    if you restart/power off and then turn back on it doesn't go to last thing you were using...it goes to home page
    only using standby will bring you back to last function

yes 3900 works that way like i even posted and was thinking at time it will auto go live which it dont my 3000 box has bug but i like it that way so now i would like say hope they can let me do that to my other box you said they were talking about it i think it great that way to have it come up that way so i would like a update that it can go live on boot up or home page if it can be done which i know now you guys can do it that why just asking for that feature
    Last edited by Marley; 05-08-2019 at 03:37 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12