Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What box boots in too

but i dont get that and same box could they update it yea but wont think thats problem thats all im saying 2 or 3 mins yea but thats me now you have av on it have few boxes that take way longer time for boot and im fast hard wire you could be wireless so i show up way faster are you wireless ? and if you posting to team i would give them better info heck i could say the remote buttons are to hard press not like my other remote
    Last edited by Marley; 05-08-2019 at 05:08 AM.

Banned
    internet has nothing to do with how a box boots up
    plus I use the remote from my 3000 for most functions but have never had a problem with my air mouse remote all the months I have had it

when booting it finds what running give icon on which its using so if that not in boot how dose that happen ? i would like know was thinking it finds drivers and things for that truly i would like know and air mouse is Bluetooth that another driver
    Last edited by Marley; 05-08-2019 at 01:48 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Marley View Post
    when booting it finds what running give icon on which its using so if that not in boot how dose that happen ? i would like know was thinking it finds drivers and things for that truly i would like know and air mouse is Bluetooth that another driver
    the air mouse is not bluetooth
    after a reboot it automatically goes to home page not live tv or any app

did you get something to put into the use port ? with air mouse then after the boot click on remote live tv i know the 3000 went auto maybe they need fix that or they want it that way or like said maybe a setup

Banned
    did you get something to put into the use port ? with air mouse then after the boot click on remote live tv i know the 3000 went auto maybe they need fix that or they want it that way or like said maybe a setup
    like I said after reboot it goes to home page
    all buzz's do
    from the 1000 to the 3900
    and if remote was blue tooth you wouldn't need a receiver in usb port
    in apps/settings you can set what powerkey does or you can also hold powerkey and 3 options appear

my 3000 gets tv first thats why i say that didnt know different now guess what dongle is why say he said she said all i know is what i see in front on me if you say dongle is not blue tooth fine or box only boots that fine im not here fight you i want learn from you if you know something thats better im hear to learn or whats wrong with it all i can give you is my input if you or anyone dont think its right fine show my how to do better im open ears and i will say thank you
    Last edited by Marley; 05-08-2019 at 02:34 AM.

Banned
    my 3000 gets tv first thats why i say that didnt know different now guess what dongle is
    it gets tv first because you just use standby
    powering off or reboot/restart brings you to home page

yes it did first time i use it after that always got tv after any boot or power off i need to go menu to exit to get your page maybe i got bug but this is 3900 page not 3000 my 3900 boots like what you say then i use live tv thats why i say maybe a setup i will ask about that but happy i got 3000 bug oh i know why when i did a update to box that happen sometime i forget when but i remember now was update it locked my box and needed to reboot a few times then that happen boots to live and to get out its menu exit yes to home page been that way for long time
    Last edited by Marley; 05-08-2019 at 03:11 AM.

Banned
    yes it did first time i use it after that always got tv after any boot or power off i need to go menu to exit to get your page maybe i got bug but this is 3900 page not 3000 my 3900 boots like what you say then i use live tv thats why i say maybe a setup i will ask about that but happy i got 3000 bug oh i know why when i did a update to box that happen sometime i forget when but i remember now was update it locked my box and needed to reboot a few times then that happen
    I posted the 2 ways of powering off
    you get 3 choices in both those ways
    all buzz boxes go to home page first unless you use standby

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast