Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Purple username

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    I seemed to have been confused, lol
    I did not answer BKman's question one little bit.

Purple is as dishuser explained, everything else is what it is.... sorry guys, my confusion astounds me

All moderators are Blue, which depicts a Super Moderator.
    Purple is for regular Moderator. There are only two in Purple and only one is active, DragonKILLER and Yosemite Sam. In DragonKILLER's case thou, he is at the administration level.

-then comes,
    Burgundy
    Gold
    Green
    Light Green for banned members.
    Light Blue (non-Bold) for members with a registration that was not completed,.. ie... failing to answer the registration email sent upon registering.

I think I have that correct now

Far as what your title says , it can be changed to what ever you want, like Nascar Champ or what ever,,,,, just gotta ask

the 'thank-you' button was seen to be a cause of some errors on the admistration level, it can also be a type of 'hackable point of entry' type thing too. So we abolished that and similar things many years ago
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 05-08-2019 at 05:15 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Thanks have a good day.
    Lets Go !

Watered Down
    Banned should be "pink" lol,

Quote Originally Posted by stilled View Post
    lol I agree
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stilled View Post
    a few sites I go to dark pink is lady admin and light pink is lady moderator
    judging by their posts I don't think some are ladies though...they're dirty women
    black is banned

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    we had black for banned but back when we had a gazillion spammers, they would always stay online and the members shown online at bottom of the site here was filled with black names, so I changed it to a different shade of green so they blended in and not seen as such an eye sore
    Spammers have been pretty much been stopped now thou , only the odd gets in, so you would not see the two shades of green much anymore, if at all
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Ambassador
    And I'm color blind so it makes no diff to me.

Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabacho View Post
    And I'm color blind so it makes no diff to me.
    I have another friend that's color blind and is a automotive mechanic and can do anything i can do with wiring.I don't know how he does it.I never asked but there must be a way with the shades for him or something.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodgeit1 View Post
    I have another friend that's color blind and is a automotive mechanic and can do anything i can do with wiring.I don't know how he does it.I never asked but there must be a way with the shades for him or something.
    aren't different colours different gauges?

Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by dishuser View Post
    aren't different colours different gauges?
    Not necessarily.You trying to make a a ss out of me again? I can do that fine myself lol.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast