I still cant say enough about this box.

I look at picture every day and say wow this is truly a fine put out of colors if you have kids the cartoon will look so dang clean im still in wow how great it looks iptv all way baby . I truly say this as member this box is keeper in my books still lots learn and what tweaks work best with kodi thinking about putting 18.2 on it is this box perfect no but it comes near to that that's why they have updates . Can you tell how happy i'm with this box lol truly a fine box .Funny thing it has rocket on the remote to fix or help with performance auto thing .
    Last edited by Marley; 05-04-2019 at 04:11 PM.

Ambassador
    What's the point of another thread on the same subject Marley?

Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabacho View Post
    What's the point of another thread on the same subject Marley?
    He tells you right there.....
    Can you tell how happy i am with this box.

Ambassador
    I'm expecting one soon and I can't wait to give it a try, these reviews have me sold.

look i been here for yrs always told truth like it or not this ones a keeper in my book is it perfect hell no but it one hell of good box imoa will better boxes come alone i hope so i see things all time they never stays same there our great boxes maker on this site but i tell it like is when i review a box and this one made me happy and i hope other feel same when they try one

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Marley View Post
    I look at picture every day and say wow this is truly a fine put out of colors if you have kids the cartoon will look so dang clean im still in wow how great it looks iptv all way baby . I truly say this as member this box is keeper in my books still lots learn and what tweaks work best with kodi thinking about putting 18.2 on it is this box perfect no but it comes near to that that's why they have updates . Can you tell how happy i'm with this box lol truly a fine box .Funny thing it has rocket on the remote to fix or help with performance auto thing .
    the funny thing isn't new
    you can do the same with the 3000

see i cant get 4k to work right on any of them but this box no hiccups on others even with tweaks got it till now now this one no and yes you need the right server too and setup and i have 3000 not same picture as this box i would say so this is so much cleaner thats like saying all cars are same there not but they all drive same as this not same quality in picture and yes 2160p is one hell picture and hdr10 if you have it on your tv even makes life better and great sound system helps its all about what you put into it im nut when it comes to that is my 3000 the same sorry hell know but as you can see in past said is one of best and still is but not like this box i only say what i see and this box puts out cleaner picture and that the truth i luv 4k i sit here at home 24 7 so guess what i watch a lot of tv maybe way too much seen movies a few times again if you read my other post i said better will come along always has but this one keeper for now i am truly saying what i see as of today and i even said this box is not perfect thats my review on this box its keeper
    Last edited by Marley; 05-05-2019 at 04:36 PM.