Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    TV Addicted

Auto start an app on startup on Fire Stick

I just bought a Fire Stick. I have installed STB Emu Pro for IPTV. Is there any setting on the Fire Stick that would let me auto start the IPTV Stb upon startup. So when I turn on Fire Stick, it would automatically start the IPTV Stb Emu. Thanks.

Download AVS fire launcher first.
    Side load the AVS Fire Launcher to your Fire TV.
    Launch the AVS Fire Launcher App on your Amazon Fire TV.Press OK to open up the app options.Select the app you want to launch from boot and press OK.Restart the Fire TV device in Settings > Device > Restart.The Amazon Fire TV device will reboot and launch your chosen application. Here's link to download. Do it on your own risk.

Code:
    https://www.avstream.tv/AVSLauncher.apk
    Last edited by Ryu; 05-04-2019 at 02:24 PM.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    Download AVS fire launcher first.
    Side load the AVS Fire Launcher to your Fire TV.
    Launch the AVS Fire Launcher App on your Amazon Fire TV.Press OK to open up the app options.Select the app you want to launch from boot and press OK.Restart the Fire TV device in Settings > Device > Restart.The Amazon Fire TV device will reboot and launch your chosen application. Here's link to download. Do it on your own risk.

Code:
    https://www.avstream.tv/AVSLauncher.apk

Thank you that worked. One other problem I am having is every time I launch Stb Emu Pro, I get a message saying new version of the software exists, I try to download the new version, but it does not do anything. My version is sitting at 1.1.8. Very annoying to have this message popup every time.

no worries buddy
    hmmm I don't use stbemu so don't know but may be you can search whats the latest stbemu out there. if theres newest available then uninstall first one and install newest version.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    no worries buddy
    hmmm I don't use progtv so don't know but may be you can search whats the latest progtv out there. if theres newest available then uninstall first one and install newest version.

If I install the new version, will that change my Mac ID, and therefore need to provide my new Mac ID again to my IPTV service provider.

Quote Originally Posted by barney1 View Post
    If I install the new version, will that change my Mac ID, and therefore need to provide my new Mac ID again to my IPTV service provider.
    you can write down your Mac address and once you install new version just go to settings and change to your original Mac again.

TV Addicted
    just write down your mac first and if it does change you can change it back in the settings menu
    settings / profiles / STB /configuration / mac address

TV Addicted
    Thanks guys! Any link or website that would have the latest version of the STB Pro Emu?

Quote Originally Posted by barney1 View Post
    Thanks guys! Any link or website that would have the latest version of the STB Pro Emu?
    here you go. do it on your own risk.
    Code:
    https://apkhome.net/stbemu-pro-1-1-9-apk/

TV Addicted
    Thank you!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast