Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by barney1 View Post
    Thank you!
    my pleasure buddy
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Bullwhale
    do what the guys above said first,then install apitoid tv apk so in the future when new updates come out for the app you have installed and are put on the apitoid market you can up date through it.it will have a list of your app that are installed on your fire tv and tell you if their is a update for it..

once you have the apitoid apk you install it the same way as the STB

good luck

get active
    [QUOTE=barney1;254719]Thank you that worked. One other problem I am having is every time I launch Stb Emu Pro, I get a message saying new version of the software exists, I try to download the new version, but it does not do anything. My version is sitting at 1.1.8. Very annoying to have this message popup every time.[/QUOTE

Go to Google Playstore, go to My Apps, go to Installed. You should see all your apps that are installed on your device. This will include Stb Emulator Pro app and there should be a reference to UPDATE. Always go to where you purchased your app and update it from there. The notice is sent out whenever there is an update available. You could set your settings at Google Play Store to auto update your apps.

get active
    Quote Originally Posted by barney1 View Post
    Thanks guys! Any link or website that would have the latest version of the STB Pro Emu?
    The ONLY website that has the Stb Emulator Pro with the latest update or version is Google Play Store. Unfortunately, the app is about 8 dollars but you only buy it once and you can download and install it on as many devices as you like. Try to remember to keep a copy of your receipt at your email address. You will find the app stored under Family apps at the Google Play Store. I believe the latest version is 2.0.1 but you can check on that by going into Stb Emulator App - Settings - About

Bullwhale
    not sure if he can get Google Play Store to work on the fire stick.but he could try google a way using the down loader app or down load it to his computer and use adblink and send the app to his fire stick

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12