Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Seem to be back to normal at this very moment.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dishuser View Post
    I called that person a goof because they dragged my name into a thread I had never even replied to
    they were being a troll
    I seen that, of course I seen that , I see all
    the guy in retrospect has had and is an on-going thing with you two.. In that said thread, he posted in advance of your post... he was trying to get one step ahead of you.. I know, I saw. I see
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

hy-jacked !!!!

"The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by dishuser View Post
    I never leave so how would door hit me?lol
    Wow...... Pretty condescending.... To the guy who is asking.... Sometimes the INTERNET in general can cause problems. Every time I have issues I try to buffer. If that don't do it then I go and run a speed test on the thing. 9 times out of ten I have slow speed. Depending on the buffer size, that can cause what you are seeing. That is what I do. If the problem persists, I watch something else and give time for the problem to be solved. Finally bear in mind my friend that there are some people here that think they have the best box and slam those that don't use it. I have a mag, It works just as good as anything else. Better than a Buzz as far as I am concerned. So to close this, Anyone that gives condescending remarks aren't worth the time of day. Some people do not have any manners and my apologies to the original poster for those people.

Quote Originally Posted by Digitaldan View Post
    Wow...... Pretty condescending.... To the guy who is asking.... Sometimes the INTERNET in general can cause problems. Every time I have issues I try to buffer. If that don't do it then I go and run a speed test on the thing. 9 times out of ten I have slow speed. Depending on the buffer size, that can cause what you are seeing. That is what I do. If the problem persists, I watch something else and give time for the problem to be solved. Finally bear in mind my friend that there are some people here that think they have the best box and slam those that don't use it. I have a mag, It works just as good as anything else. Better than a Buzz as far as I am concerned. So to close this, Anyone that gives condescending remarks aren't worth the time of day. Some people do not have any manners and my apologies to the original poster for those people.
    Hi there. I appreciate the input. Like I said, I usually check my end before reaching into conclusions about the service, and don't get me wrong. I am not complaining about the service, I love it and little things like this wont make me get rid of it any time soon, like I mentioned earlier, I am mostly bringing awareness of the issue and asking perhaps if is still on my end. I have numerous ways or can work on numerous ways to determine whether is the service or just my internet. For instance, when the service was down a while ago, I testes for wether it was my connection, whether my ISP was blocking the service (ie. using a FAST vpn), different internet connection, the only reason it had me believing it was still something on my end was because no one for close to 12-14h of service outage was reporting the issue here or anywhere. Yet the very first time someone posted about his, he got the usual "user error" assumptions as response. And like I said, is mostly for awareness. Who never knows, If no one has brought it up here the other day, maybe it would have stayed down for longer than a day. Its what I attempted to prevent here (like, just in case).

** Helpful methods to diagnose problems ...
    - DSL speed test (just to confirm your Local connection loop is not saturated, and you are being Throttled Down, by your ISP).
    - Check "Open Channels", compared to channels from the Providers servers. (203-CBSNews/ 227-Aljazeera/ 215-Weather Ntwk.)
    *If you receive these without any glitching etc., you can remove your equipment and your ISP(Unless they are blocking or throttling .ts streams).
    - HD channels compared to SD channels, can indicate your equipment may be doing something in the background (using resources), you are unaware of (Updates etc.)
    - Weather & environmental impacts. All of the streams from the servers, are derived from mostly Satellite sources (directly or indirectly but originating from). If problems are with US feeds, see if there are extreme weather events occurring in that geographical area, for example.
    Flooding can also disrupt Internet Routing by causing network traffic to be re-routed, causing traffic bottlenecks.
    (This usually will not cause a problem for most internet traffic (Netflix, UTube, Facebook etc.), but will be evident with applications like LiveTV (.ts) streaming, online Gaming etc.

Finally, the 1st thing to check is these Forums, for other users having the same problems.

As for you not knowing much about it, it sure seems like you know more than most!!

So now you know to post more info about your setup, your service, the channels, the time of day, and possibly your geographical location.

As for your problem..., sounds like the data is getting corrupted intermittently, causing the data block decoding to stop, causing replay of the buffer content while the next block of data is being decoded and loaded into the buffer. So I suspect satellite rain fade.

Quote Originally Posted by Shooty View Post
    Finally, the 1st thing to check is these Forums, for other users having the same problems.
    Well, while it sounds as the most rational and sane thing to do but considering the last two issues, I wouldn't put too much faith in that. Of course, after diagnosing my end, I can always come here and report the issue and hope I don't get a few, or should I say, someone riled up.

As for your problem..., sounds like the data is getting corrupted intermittently, causing the data block decoding to stop, causing replay of the buffer content while the next block of data is being decoded and loaded into the buffer. So I suspect satellite rain fade.
    Which again, perhaps support the argument of being on the server/iptv66 side.

Quote Originally Posted by Panzor_W2 View Post
    Which again, perhaps support the argument of being on the server/iptv66 side.
    Probably, but out of their control.

Probably, but out of their control.
    I honestly can understand and agree on that.

thnx Digitaldan and Shooty and guys for stepping up and bringing some sanity into Panzor's thread
    - Frank Zappa

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast