Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    dang, I took a few minutes and scrubbed my kitchen floor and come back to something like this... it's almost like I am being 'tested' on my good nature
    Dishuser, you seem to be on people today more then usual ?
    Not my favorite thing to interfer in discussion like this and possibly make it worse... but, just wondering if I am being tested?

"The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    dang, I took a few minutes and scrubbed my kitchen floor and come back to something like this... it's almost like I am being 'tested' on my good nature
    Dishuser, you seem to be on people today more then usual ?
    Not my favorite thing to interfer in discussion like this and possibly make it worse... but, just wondering if I am being tested?

tested?
    I never did any name calling

Quote Originally Posted by Panzor_W2 View Post
    mostly or likely 100% of the times I use VLC on the PC. What exactly will you do to help to solve it or troubleshoot it?
    to troubleshoot on a PC or Laptop application, I would be trying another application that also will work on PC/Laptop

Like ProgTV
    Load that and check results. That will get you some answers
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?3...Players-ProgTV

added...
    and of course your networking setup.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 05-04-2019 at 03:29 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Banned
    I would have helped them but with their attitude I can only hope they have continuous problems....lol

Quote Originally Posted by dishuser View Post
    tested?
    I never did any name calling
    well yea, you did.
    Some (like myself and prolly OP) saw post #2 as an insult relating to being dumbass. And is why the name calling came next.
    I understand that I need to keep neutral in all this kind of stuff and is why I thought about how that post #2 effected me, and thought more and all I could see was that it was an insult.
    So with no further ado, I need to finish my kitchen floor now.
    - Frank Zappa

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    well yea, you did.
    Some (like myself and prolly OP) saw post #2 as an insult relating to being dumbass. And is why the name calling came next.
    I understand that I need to keep neutral in all this kind of stuff and is why I thought about how that post #2 effected me, and thought more and all I could see was that it was an insult.
    So with no further ado, I need to finish my kitchen floor now.
    their first post implied they were a genius and in no way was issue on their end(it never is)
    it was taken by me as a shitty attitude
    so my reply was for them to get help they need to give more info
    but I digress
    see ya

Quote Originally Posted by dishuser View Post
    their first post implied they were a genius and in no way was issue on their end(it never is)
    it was taken by me as a shitty attitude
    so my reply was for them to get help they need to give more info
    but I digress
    see ya
    understood, not in agreement but understood.

In actual fact I am your biggest fan , sometimes one of you're only fans
    Without some like yourself that do post however blunt, then without that then the bombarding of un-needed posts which do in fact show negatively towards the service, will go un-answered to, which then leads to more of the negativity towards service reliability, when it simply was not true to start with.
    But may have been User end experience only.

okay ,I know you knew all that already... so for me to interfere with a thread, then I must have seen it warranted.
    And no, I am not saying that is your purpose is in all this... I know you better then that.
    Its your wealth of experience is what I look forward to most, but ummmmm... you are a hardass... lets face it !
    - Frank Zappa

I am okay with the 66 servers being in maintenance, that is understandable. I am mostly trying to bring attention to the issue or perhaps, to know if is being looked into. I am fairly certain its not my setup/connection. As 1# I am able to load, download, test, surf and see content just as I normally do, I have a 50+Mbps connection. User error/side of things, is one of the first things I check before running into assumptions about the service. By saying "I am not a dumbass", I am not trying to name call anyone but rather to avoid having to discuss the very obvious and what the average computer-guy-knows-about setup/connection topics. And #2 (I am gonna have to bring it anyway) I setup automatic recording of certain shows at different times of the days with NextPVR on Windows, it first started last night at about 3-4AM EST that my recording were a little messed up (exactly as I explained on my OP). I tried on a different computer, my recordings at about 7-10AM (on that same different computer) this morning were totally fine and then the recordings of about 11AM up until now are showing the exact same mess (as described on OP), to confirm this issue is on server side. I also loaded the channels on VLC and they follow the exact same behavior as my recordings. So that is 2 computers, 2 different software, internet is perfectly fine...

As for the insults. The other day, me visiting the forum as guest, I noticed how dishuser called someone else "goof" and attacking someone. I assumed it was okay to do this on the forum. My bad and apologies, I am normally more respectful. I should have relied on the forum rules, rather than what an old user on the forum does.

Quote Originally Posted by Panzor_W2 View Post
    I should have relied on the forum rules, rather than what an old user on the forum does.
    I beleive when a forum staff member did saw those particular posts they were then deleted.

edited
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 05-04-2019 at 04:22 AM.
    - Frank Zappa

Banned
    I called that person a goof because they dragged my name into a thread I had never even replied to
    they were being a troll

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast