Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Has anyone noticed this on the service.

I currently am sub of the service, it has been working wonders for me beside that other day (Apr 30 or something) that it was down for about a day and now since last night, the channels plays and load, but every like 3min or 2min, the video stream rewind like 3 seconds back and then continue playing. In some instances the channel goes down for a few seconds. Have anyone noticed that? is it something that is being looking into?

PS. I appreciate your concern about my degree of computer illiteracy, and might as well save you asking related questions. But I am not and dumb#@%, the issue is clearly the channel/stream. Thank you.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Panzor_W2 View Post
    I currently am sub of the service, it has been working wonders for me beside that other day (Apr 30 or something) that it was down for about a day and now since last night, the channels plays and load, but every like 3min or 2min, the video stream rewind like 3 seconds back and then continue playing. In some instances the channel goes down for a few seconds. Have anyone noticed that? is it something that is being looking into?

PS. I appreciate your concern about my degree of computer illiteracy, and might as well save you asking related questions. But I am not and dumb#@%, the issue is clearly the channel/stream. Thank you
    yet you fail to say what box/platform you're using...lol

Quote Originally Posted by dishuser View Post
    yet you fail to say what box/platform you're using...lol
    How did I suspect it? It is almost as if I knew the future or had some magic powers. (Dang, I thought I should have played the lottery too) Is almost if I knew, that I would get an @$$hat exactly like you in this thread, it is actually exactly why I put this line at the end.

Anyway, I wasn't going to respond but I'll take the bait. If I were to tell you that I mostly or likely 100% of the times I use VLC on the PC. What exactly will you do to help to solve it or troubleshoot it?

Banned
    How did I suspect it? It is almost as if I knew the future or had some magic powers. (Dang, I thought I should have played the lottery too) Is almost if I knew, that I would get an @$$hat exactly like you in this thread, it is actually exactly why I put this line at the end.

Anyway, I wasn't going to respond but I'll take the bait. If I were to tell you that I mostly or likely 100% of the times I use VLC on the PC. What exactly will you do to help to solve it or troubleshoot it?
    GFY
    have a good night while I watch freeze free tv on my buzz 3000

Quote Originally Posted by dishuser View Post
    GFY
    have a good night while I watch freeze free tv on my buzz 3000
    That is what I thought, just as I expected of you. Useless posting leading to nothing. Which, again is exactly why I posted that line. Have a good night, buddy.

Banned
    and for someone so smart as yourself you would think you would have noticed there aren't 100's of posts like yours....lol

Just as there weren't the day the service was down for about 1 day, which I noticed almost as soon as it went down. The first post or thread in here was like 12h to 16h later after it went down. But yeah, don't let the door hit you on your way out.

Random Engineer
    same to me in a firestick with perfect player

Banned
    Just as there weren't the day the service was down for about 1 day, which I noticed almost as soon as it went down. The first post or thread in here was like 12h to 16h later after it went down. But yeah, don't let the door hit you on your way out.
    I never leave so how would door hit me?lol

PS. I appreciate your concern about my degree of computer illiteracy, and might as well save you asking related questions. But I am not and dumb#@%, the issue is clearly the channel/stream. Thank you.
    according to some friends 66 having some issues or could be due to maintenance I don't know but nfps has been working good. may be you wanna try trial from rocket or nfps and see its on your end or all servers having issues or its just 66
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast