Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lifetime sub?

TV Addicted

Lifetime sub?

My sub will be up in a month or so and thinking of renewing. I'm curious if anyone has purchased a lifetime sub ans do you really get a "lifetime" of server access. Also, the pricing seems to good to be true. A lifetime is $150.00 but a 4 year sub is $180.00. If a lifetime is cheaper than 4 years, why would anyone buy a 4 year sub and why would it even be offered?

yes you get life time for sure. price is fantastic. it was even better somewhere around $127 couple of weeks ago. you are right its better than 4 years lol.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    yes you get life time for sure. price is fantastic. it was even better somewhere around $127 couple of weeks ago. you are right its better than 4 years lol.
    I believe the price is now $200(life time).Many should have bought a few weeks ago like you said.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgeit1 View Post
    I believe the price is now $200(life time).Many should have bought a few weeks ago like you said.
    thats right buddy. its $200 now and I think thats still nothing for years to come
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

TV Addicted
    when I go to the IPTV66 site it still shows $150.00 when I select lifetime.

Something is glitchI probably because I just checked again and it's showing $ 200 for me but on the other hand nfps shows 72 to other people for 1 year and I still see 60 on my end. I would take for $ 150 before it will go up again

Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    Something is glitchI probably because I just checked again and it's showing $ 200 for me but on the other hand nfps shows 72 to other people for 1 year and I still see 60 on my end. I would take for $ 150 before it will go up again
    Most likely in the process of updating and working on the site.I think even if you choose the 150 it will checkout at 200.Give it a try you can test it for us so we know for sure.

Bullwhale
    payperview you said (when I go to the IPTV66 site it still shows $150.00 when I select lifetime.) if you can afford to by it now i would, even if you have i month left on your sub you have now its a lifetime so your not losing any time on it.

TV Addicted
    Still showing $150. This could be cached in my browser and most likely will go up to $200 if I checkout.

hxxps://1drv.ms/u/s!AmYaaebdzAALgU9-u4-Pec3ZeooB
    Last edited by PayPerView; 05-05-2019 at 02:29 AM.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    You won't know until You do...!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast