Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Nascar Pool Diecast Winner
    Clint Bowyer $$$$$
    Kevin Harvick
    Denny Hamlin
    Kyle Busch

Fire From Within

Estimated green flag 2:10 Eastern

WEATHER: Questionable. The Weather Channel is calling for rain Sunday morning, gradually tailing off in the afternoon hours. Temperatures are only expected to hit the high 50s.

Watered Down
    Chase Elliott
    Martin Truex
    Kevin Harvick ****
    Kyle Larson

Nascar Pool Diecast Winner
    Joey Logano
    Kevin Harvick*
    Chase Elliott
    Martin Truex Jr.

Nascar 2020 Pool Champion
    Kevin Harvick
    Kyle Busch *
    Chase Elliott
    Joey Logano

Nascar Pool Champ 2018
    Brad Keselowski........................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..............
    Chase Elliott*.......................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...............
    Kevin Harvick........................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...............
    Martin Truex Jr.

Fire From Within

This race is obviously delayed, due to rain. I'm sure they want to get this in as soon as possible, as Kansas race is on Saturday. There are no lights at Dover.

Fire From Within

I have to step out, so if the race starts sometime in the next hour or so, please post the green flag. I already have the submitted entries in the spreadsheet, only one I'm waiting for is crazed.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Alex Bowman
    Brad Keselowski***
    William Byron
    Kyle Larson
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    engines have been fired up !!
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast