Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    All donations have been increased and no more discounts till further notice.keep checking for announcements thanks.
    Lets Go !

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodgeit1 View Post
    There was always an extra charge for the payment gateway.Why would they do it for free?
    Of course there was a charge for the payment gateway...that's what I said. Payment gateway was a third party vendor that processed the credit cards. That fee didn't go to NFPS/Rocket/Route66, it went to themselves as payment for their service of processing credit cards. Again, NFPS/Rocket/Route66 never charged a service charge.

Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by PayPerView View Post
    Of course there was a charge for the payment gateway...that's what I said. Payment gateway was a third party vendor that processed the credit cards. That fee didn't go to NFPS/Rocket/Route66, it went to themselves as payment for their service of processing credit cards. Again, NFPS/Rocket/Route66 never charged a service charge.
    So do do you think a Bitcoin site don't make money?This charge is what i meant.They have to make money for what they do.Now like i said it used to be $80 now it's costing $72 it's still a steal and cheaper then anywhere else.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodgeit1 View Post
    So do do you think a Bitcoin site don't make money?This charge is what i meant.They have to make money for what they do.Now like i said it used to be $80 now it's costing $72 it's still a steal and cheaper then anywhere else.
    Did you read my original post at all?? I know Bitcoin charges a fee....I said they did in my original post. If that's what you meant to say you sure didn't convey it. You however are not comparing apples to apples here. When they advertise $60 and then you end up with a $72 charge, that has nothing to do with Bitcoin...Bitcoin already got their money back during the conversion, plus they don't charge $12 for conversion. The $12 difference is solely in the hands of NFPS/Rocket/Route66 and has nothing to do with service charges as you originally mentioned. NFPS/Rocket/Route66 does not charge service fees. The $12 difference is an error on NFPS/Rocket/Route66's part. Either they raised their prices to $72 and didn't change the pricing on the site, or it's still $60.00 and their is a loading error in the billing process.

Also, your statement of it used to be $80 so $72 is a steal is not accurate. If you walk into Walmart and an item on the shelf is tagged at $10 so you take the item to checkout and it rings up at $15 you know you would dispute the charge. Then when the clerk says well the item used to be $20 so $15 is a steal are you really going to say "oh ok, you're right I'm getting a bargain" and buy the item at the higher price and leave Walmart with a smile on your face?? Of course not.
    Last edited by PayPerView; 05-04-2019 at 05:10 AM.

Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by PayPerView View Post
    Did you read my original post at all?? I know Bitcoin charges a fee....I said they did in my original post. If that's what you meant to say you sure didn't convey it. You however are not comparing apples to apples here. When they advertise $60 and then you end up with a $72 charge, that has nothing to do with Bitcoin...Bitcoin already got their money back during the conversion, plus they don't charge $12 for conversion. The $12 difference is solely in the hands of NFPS/Rocket/Route66 and has nothing to do with service charges as you originally mentioned. NFPS/Rocket/Route66 does not charge service fees. The $12 difference is an error on NFPS/Rocket/Route66's part. Either they raised their prices to $72 and didn't change the pricing on the site, or it's still $60.00 and their is a loading error in the billing process.

Also, your statement of it used to be $80 so $72 is a steal is not accurate. If you walk into Walmart and an item on the shelf is tagged at $10 so you take the item to checkout and it rings up at $15 you know you would dispute the charge. Then when the clerk says well the item used to be $20 so $15 is a steal are you really going to say "oh ok, you're right I'm getting a bargain" and buy the item at the higher price and leave Walmart with a smile on your face?? Of course not.
    No I'm sorry i read any of them really i'm done splitting hairs with you.I know what i meant you know what you meant.I stick by my statement there was always a service charge(reread all my posts i never said server service charge). As a matter of fact the discount that was offered was a service charge. But comparing the service to Walmart i now know what i'm answering.Sorry i bothered so carry on........

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123