Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    TV Addicted

Payment Different Amount

Hi,

When I tried to send the payment using bitcoin the conversion is too high. I tried to pay $60 USD but when I go the any bitcoin page the payment amount is $72 USD check asap I need to make a payment.

It's still 60. I just checked right now.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Dark Horse
    Yes It's True I'm Trying To Purchase A New Lifetime Rocket Which $200 Now. I've Tried To Use The Discount But It Gives Me $201.13 So Where Are The Discounts ???

TV Addicted
    Hi guys! I also wanted to purchase the liftime rocket. But the discount offer is NOT working. Instead of the price going DOWN, it goes UP. There is definitely the Glitch in the sistem. PLEASE FIX THE ISSUE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!! Thank you

guys/gals
    if you are purchasing token first time then any donations with token wont be discounted. second purchase with token you will get discounted price or until your token expires.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Ambassador
    I think they are talking about the bitcoin discount.Which is now gone.I guess they can't have a sale forever.

Dark Horse
    Thanks Dodgeit1 For Clarifying

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodgeit1 View Post
    I think they are talking about the bitcoin discount.Which is now gone.I guess they can't have a sale forever.
    example when you get the BTC amount to pay $60 USD you will get the amount of $72 USD instead $60 USD fix the system I need to buy 1 donations.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgeit1 View Post
    yup I know but some reasons I just checked now again and for me it still shows $60 (0.01118174 btc). even tho it does not show discounted part anymore but price is still $60. but then I also pointed them at token to take a advantage since discounted service may have gone.

Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by queen02 View Post
    example when you get the BTC amount to pay $60 USD you will get the amount of $72 USD instead $60 USD fix the system I need to buy 1 donations.
    All i know is there is no discount for using bitcoin.If i could fix the system i would.But it has nothing to do with me.But maybe Crazed can pass it on.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast