Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: wow to 3900

wow to 3900

Ok just got this box got to tell you it plays my 4k with hdr is insane and sound too is nutz what a hell of picture this box puts out remember you need a tv that puts out hdr .Wish i could show you how dang great this picture is wow is not enough to say how great it is .Me i can tell you if this box only did this it worth money but this unite can do so so much more fast h-ll yea iptv h-ll yea stream np going to put a drive in today and test that .I can truly tell you this one is keeper finely they made a box that i wanted for yrs thank you buzz this xpl3900 is one hell of box and im just at stage one with it so will get back with you and tell you the little bad if any and all the greatness it has picture wize and speed hands down keeper.Oh and i dont use wireless have tv that put out hdr and fast internet just to make sure were on right track i run 4k alot when i can heck i paid good money for tv that puts it out way not use it .Oh and 1080p on this box is so sweet with new ppv wow .
    Last edited by Marley; 05-02-2019 at 02:05 PM.

See Marley I told ya. Ryu was not kidding about this box at all. Unfortunately I had to return that box to him after testing but would love to keep that box🙂. Highly recommended box guys👍👍
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

TV Addicted
    Does this box auto start into IPTV... like dreamlink does ?

yes it can or go kodi and on the remote click live tv and your from kodi to iptv within a few secs great to have that this box can do so much just starting to learn what really it can do i putting a tb ssd drive into it today for testing and you can go from any network you want which is great when you have movies on other places or shows im learning as we speak give me a few days and will give you lots more info heck the remote has kb thats big plus like i said if it only did 4k in kodi this box is winner would buy it for that heck i got 4k dvd player so i could play off drive now i dont need to no hickup on 4k at all have not seen that happen but again i have fast internet too and this box sofar is only one that can do that not saying others cant but sofar have not seen it tell this box heck my 3000 cant do it till this 3900 came out or any other box i have
    Last edited by Marley; 05-02-2019 at 05:02 PM.

just got my drive ez to format it go to more Storage and setting should see your drive scroll to format and thats it your done now fun part begins anyhow i have not said much about loading server that too ez and iptv which this box has hell of picture you'll be happy as kid in candy store now you only get what iptv puts out but in any case great picture but 480 is 480 and so on from 720 on is dang fine picture truly i cant say enough about this box watch a movie from other room which that tv is samsung and watching what there watching just to test it can do it from upstairs or downstairs In case your wondering how wifi work i put this outside by kids pool to watch for few second had no problem at all and thats like 70 or more feet away . oh and market has lots of goodies too more to test again im done for today you will find samsung app there if you have that tv
    Last edited by Marley; 05-02-2019 at 09:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marley View Post
    yes it can or go kodi and on the remote click live tv and your from kodi to iptv within a few secs great to have that this box can do so much just starting to learn what really it can do i putting a tb ssd drive into it today for testing and you can go from any network you want which is great when you have movies on other places or shows im learning as we speak give me a few days and will give you lots more info heck the remote has kb thats big plus like i said if it only did 4k in kodi this box is winner would buy it for that heck i got 4k dvd player so i could play off drive now i dont need to no hickup on 4k at all have not seen that happen but again i have fast internet too and this box sofar is only one that can do that not saying others cant but sofar have not seen it tell this box heck my 3000 cant do it till this 3900 came out or any other box i have
    Download MX Player for Android, and use it as the External Player for Video playback on kodi.
    *Available from Google Playstore, or from the link below)
    *You will also require the latest Video codec for your Processor type.
    Alternate dnld>
    Code:
    https://mxplayerappdownload.com/mx-player-ac3-dts-custom-codec-download
    Copy the text below and save it as "playercorefactory.xml".
    Code:
    <playercorefactory>
        <players>
            <player name="MXPlayerFree" type="ExternalPlayer" audio="false" video="true">
                <filename>com.mxtech.videoplayer.ad</filename>
                <hidexbmc>false</hidexbmc>
                <playcountminimumtime>120</playcountminimumtime>
            </player>
            <player name="MXPlayerPro" type="ExternalPlayer" audio="false" video="true">
                <filename>com.mxtech.videoplayer.pro</filename>
                <hidexbmc>true</hidexbmc>
                <playcountminimumtime>120</playcountminimumtime>
            </player>
        </players>

<rules action="prepend">

<rule protocols="smb" player="MXPlayerFree" />
            <rule dvdimage="true" player="MXPlayerFree"/>
            <rule protocols="rtmp" player="MXPlayerFree"/>
            <rule protocols="rtsp" player="MXPlayerFree" />
                    <rule protocols="sop" player="MXPlayerFree" />
            <rule internetstream="true" player="MXPlayerFree" /><!-- remove this line if you want the default PVR player -->
            <rule video="true" player="MXPlayerFree"/> <!-- Default for anything else not listed -->
        </rules>
    </playercorefactory>
    Place the file in kodi "userdata" folder.(Usually "External Storage(or SD Card)/Android/Data/org.xbmc.com(or kodi)/files/userdata).
    (restart Kodi)
    Last edited by catz; 05-06-2019 at 10:55 PM.

this for my other boxes ? all can do 4k but they can't do a stream without hiccups thats what im talking
    Last edited by Marley; 05-03-2019 at 08:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marley View Post
    this for my other boxes ? all can do 4k but they can't do a stream without hiccups thats what im talking
    Well it's obvious once you look at the specs
    Specifications:

CPU
    AML S912-B, Octa Core ARM Cortex A53 CPU, MaliT820MP3 GPU

CPU Frequency
    Up to 2.0GHz

RAM
    3GB DDR4

Storage
    16GB EMMC

OS
    Android 7.1

Output
    HDMI v2.0a, CVBS, SPDIF Optical

USB
    2x USB 2.0

SD card
    TF Card up to 128GB

Internet
    802.11ac Dual band WiFi; RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet; Bluetooth 4.1

ARQ100 Keyboard

Voltage
    5V/3A DC

Resolution
    4K(60fps), 2K, 1080p(60fps), 1080i, 720p, 720i, 576p, 576i, 486p, 486i

Video Codec
    VP9-10, MVC, AVS, H.265, Mpeg1/2/4, H.264, VC-1, WMV, AVI, MKV, MOV

Audio Codec
    MP3, AAC, WMA, RM, FLAC, Ogg, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by samcook View Post
    Does this box auto start into IPTV... like dreamlink does ?
    Just tested this box yesterday and it doesn't go into IPTV itself.

click live or set it up oh and add kodi 18.2 for it will lose some apps but all and all its better and i said i lost the subs no they still come on in 4k and need turn them off but not on all 4k just to let you know if you need help on 4k buffering put post up and will show you a tweak i run hard wire and have fast internet for 4k movies and plus if your tv will do hdr
    Last edited by Marley; 05-06-2019 at 02:58 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast