Pinball Wizard

Xbox Live May 2019 Free Games

These are available for the month of May

Marooners - Xbox One (May 1-31)
    The Golf Club 2019 Featuring PGA Tour - Xbox One (May 16-June 15)
    Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon - Xbox 360, Xbox One via backward compatibility (May 1-15)
    Comic Jumper - Xbox 360, Xbox One via backward compatibility (May 16-31)

Enjoy!!!

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    The Golf Club 2019 Featuring PGA Tour - Xbox One (May 16-June 15)

Cool
    I been looking for another golf version for xBox One.
    This Rory Golf version that I have was pretty good at beginning (or so it seemed), but I have found it kinda sux in the long run.
    For some reason, after owning and playing this gamefor sometime, now when paying tournament/Carreer mode, I do not get to play a complete 18 hole course. It allows me to play 4 holes and then it jumps the next 4 holes and uses my attributes to calculate where I would be after that. Then I start again with another 4 hole and then it quits again and proceeds to the 2nd round of tourny, all the while calculating where I might be in strokes using my attributes and so on and on.
    I do not like to even play career mode because of this

And the commentary is monotonous and lots of the comments incorrect. Heck I was shooting for Eagle on one certain hole and landed a couple feet from the cup.. the announcers were saying how it was not how I wanted to start the back nine and other comments like that. This happens in many such scenarios during game play.
    They suc at their job !
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Pinball Wizard
    Too funny, has soon as i saw I thought of you