Register
    Junoir Member

Any explanation of why the channels are down in IPTV66?

I cannot see any of my channels. I have tried to reload the portal, then reboot my STB (MAG 254), then IPT reset and nothing. I do not know what else to do. Any advice would be more than appreciated since I am trying to see games of thrones.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    turn to channel 604
    if that channel is working, then leave your Mag box as is till other channels are restored
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    I tried to go to the 604 and the channel list stayed LOADING...but no channels actually appeared. I restarted the STB and got the following message: Your STB is blocked. Call the provider. After that I did an IPTV reset and nothing. Are you guys fixing something on the servers? I have heard of the message but is actually the first time that happened to me. Any advice?

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gattsu View Post
    I tried to go to the 604 and the channel list stayed LOADING...but no channels actually appeared. I restarted the STB and got the following message: Your STB is blocked. Call the provider. After that I did an IPTV reset and nothing. Are you guys fixing something on the servers? I have heard of the message but is actually the first time that happened to me. Any advice?
    Solved...I changed the server. Uhmmm...no idea why it worked!!

Change the server???????

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Javier_11 View Post
    Change the server???????
    I think he means portal. When you log into your "IPTV Reset & Route Checker" page, your portal will be something like S1.IPTV. At the bottom of the page you can click a button to change the portal and go to S2.IPTV. Then just change the server address in your IPTV box to match.

I have no channels on T1

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    turn to channel 604 if that channel is working, then leave your Mag box as is till other channels are restored
    I did changed the server to S2.IPTV. but it did not work, I can see the 604 but it freezes every 10 seconds and most channels are down , the ones that work just work for a few seconds and then they freeze it is not loading just black screen or freezing.