anybody have a bad reaction ?

z7+ plus update im blacked out for tv , vod good just no tv ...

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    I received your message, sorry about late reply as I was away from home till now.

I see you said that the receiver showed an update . That latest update is an update for the Update App
    It is not a Firmware or MOL update.
    Click on the Update Icon again and this time it should show as Updating 1.1.1 and then another message showing Updating 2.0.0
    The 2.0.0 is the new update version for the Update App
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by gotcha772 View Post
    z7+ plus update im blacked out for tv , vod good just no tv ...
    Seems the latest update is causing issues. Lots of people on the formuler board saying it's because the epg is loading to fast and the servers are locking out the box as it thinks its being attacked or over loading the server. Hopefully someone at formuler is looking into it. Only way to get pic back is to unplug and wait 10 min then plug back in. Not happening with all server though.

borrow that box from friend, saw that update, after update I don't see that issue. do you have third party apps installed? if yes then try to uninstall and see the result.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

HD stands for Harley Davidson 4wheelin's Avatar
    i have not had this issue as of yet either.

i have vod fine i run epg no 3mu im blacked out on tv only i have z7+

i left my box unplugged last night, plugged it n this morning everything came up like normal i was also informed that channels were also down it was just odd mayb everything happend at the same time for me not sure no real way to tell but i'd like to thank you guys for the help.. this is my only hobby and every one is on different levels and that makes this site a great learning site .. thanks for all ur help ..