Avengers: Endgame Leaks Online in China, Begins to Spread

Just hours after Avengers: Endgame premiered in China, a cammed copy has appeared online. Data reviewed by TorrentFreak reveals the movie was initially shared by exclusively China-based torrent users with relatively slow connections. However, that limited situation isn’t likely to persist for long.

Avengers: Endgame is being tentatively billed as the biggest box office hit the world has ever seen.

The movie is set for release in the United States in two days’ time, when millions of Marvel fans will descend on cinemas nationwide to view the spectacular.

Interestingly, the companies behind the movie chose to release the movie in China first and as of 5pm local time today, it had already raked in around $90m in sales. That’s hugely impressive by any standard.

The decision to release in China, it was previously reported, was to help combat rampant piracy in the region. However, with millions of citizens hitting cinemas around the country of 1.3 billion people, there was always likely to be one here and there equipped with technology capable of recording the blockbuster once inside.

In anticipation of this somewhat inevitable event, TorrentFreak sources put systems in place to check for the movie being shared on BitTorrent. Between 4:00pm and 5:00pm local time, those triggers went off, indicating the jewel in Marvel’s crown had already hit the Internet.

Within minutes of the initial seed appearing, dozens of exclusively China-located users began sharing a 1.2GB torrent of the movie. There are also other variants, around the 2GB mark. We are currently unable to confirm the quality of those releases.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marley View Post
    Just hours after Avengers: Endgame premiered in China, a cammed copy has appeared online. Data reviewed by TorrentFreak reveals the movie was initially shared by exclusively China-based torrent users with relatively slow connections. However, that limited situation isn’t likely to persist for long.

Avengers: Endgame is being tentatively billed as the biggest box office hit the world has ever seen.

The movie is set for release in the United States in two days’ time, when millions of Marvel fans will descend on cinemas nationwide to view the spectacular.

Interestingly, the companies behind the movie chose to release the movie in China first and as of 5pm local time today, it had already raked in around $90m in sales. That’s hugely impressive by any standard.

The decision to release in China, it was previously reported, was to help combat rampant piracy in the region. However, with millions of citizens hitting cinemas around the country of 1.3 billion people, there was always likely to be one here and there equipped with technology capable of recording the blockbuster once inside.

In anticipation of this somewhat inevitable event, TorrentFreak sources put systems in place to check for the movie being shared on BitTorrent. Between 4:00pm and 5:00pm local time, those triggers went off, indicating the jewel in Marvel’s crown had already hit the Internet.

Within minutes of the initial seed appearing, dozens of exclusively China-located users began sharing a 1.2GB torrent of the movie. There are also other variants, around the 2GB mark. We are currently unable to confirm the quality of those releases.

its on teatv not a bad cam with Chinese subtitles with an occasional Chinese person getting up
    to go to the snackbar or take a leak!

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Showing in Kodi with the same results NEHPYX explains in the above Post...! Picture Quality isn't bad...!

iptv
    and now we have it as well, added today to VOD as well as the experimental channels in the 600 range

Surprise Ending...! Gets One Right in the Gut...!

iptv
    No spoilers please , haven't seen yet ....

Quote Originally Posted by iptv View Post
    No spoilers please , haven't seen yet ....
    When You do, come back here and We can Talk...

iptv
    Now we can talk, been there... seen it

lol was great movie but how did thor get eye back didnt his sister take it ?

Quote Originally Posted by iptv View Post
    Now we can talk, been there... seen it
    Have to wait a little bit longer as it seems some haven't been caught up to speed yet..! Only One Person has said They have seen it since...!