Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    TV Addicted
    i put my adrees in puerto rico end the closes one is in miami fl atm bitcoin

I resell and thought i wanted to get a token ....went to nfps clicked on reseller login ...... shows if i even buy one donation for 60.00 there is a drop down for token ,,,wanted to choose 100.00 (1 year)......
    now i did not go past this point because was not sure if the token will allow me to purchase the next 5 donations at 27.00 each ........what i thought was if you buy only 1 donation at 60.00...the option to buy a token would not be available unless you buy 5 donations at the time you buy the token...and all donations will be 27.00

Official Support Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by floder2 View Post
    I resell and thought i wanted to get a token ....went to nfps clicked on reseller login ...... shows if i even buy one donation for 60.00 there is a drop down for token ,,,wanted to choose 100.00 (1 year)......
    now i did not go past this point because was not sure if the token will allow me to purchase the next 5 donations at 27.00 each ........what i thought was if you buy only 1 donation at 60.00...the option to buy a token would not be available unless you buy 5 donations at the time you buy the token...and all donations will be 27.00
    5 Donations is a minimum requirement to become a Reseller and you have the option to buy the token while becoming a Reseller.

You can't buy a discount token if you are not a Reseller nor buying 5 donations or more.

Official Support Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by antonio6o6 View Post
    i put my adrees in puerto rico end the closes one is in miami fl atm bitcoin
    Yeah, unfortunatly there isn't bitcoin ATM at PR at the moment but there are many ways to complate your payment. Try using coinbase, coingate or indacoin.

================================================== ================================================== ==============================
    Last edited by floder2; 05-06-2019 at 12:04 AM.

ok so i went into my resellers account .which i have had for a few years..........and was able to buy the token out right ..........I guess because I have bought many donations in the past........so it shows I am credited with a token ........went ahead and bought 5 donations and was charged only 27.00 for each............great it works.......

You now have Paypal option for bitcoin purchase

TV Addicted
    by the way why do you not tell people that by paying using bitcom by credit card is considered a cash advance by most banks therefore cash advance fees and interest is also charged to you credit card.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 382130 View Post
    by the way why do you not tell people that by paying using bitcom by credit card is considered a cash advance by most banks therefore cash advance fees and interest is also charged to you credit card.

guys i need 2 donations i have paypal can i use it? for this purpose as I did last year?

I want to be safe and unanimous if is possible.

Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12