Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    TV Addicted

Exclamation payment for service

i tried ordering some subscriptions but your payment method is way too personal i am not comfortable giving all the info they are asking for is there any other form of payment available??

Ambassador
    Bitcoin is the only option.Is there a bitcoin Atm near you. These take cash.But the other options are only asking for information to verify you own the card you are using.

Yea Bitcoin needs your info not like paypal thats gives it out heck they use bitcoin for payment in dark web

TV Addicted
    I like the service I have gotten over the years from Rocket and 66 and IPTV however I will not be renewing my subscriptions again as the providers have made it just too difficult to make a payment. I was able to get a gentle on the site to purchase a subscription for me and it is good for one year however it ended up costing me almost double what it would have if I could have just have purchased it myself. Please don't start up about how bitcoin is so easy and simple. There are so many people on this site complaining about the new payment system.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 04-26-2019 at 06:26 PM.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 382130 View Post
    I like the service I have gotten over the years from Rocket and 66 and IPTV however I will not be renewing my subscriptions again as the providers have made it just too difficult to make a payment. I was able to get a gentle on the site to purchase a subscription for me and it is good for one year however it ended up costing me almost double what it would have if I could have just have purchased it myself. Please don't start up about how bitcoin is so easy and simple. There are so many people on this site complaining about the new payment system.
    Sorry to hear this.

However I did have to edit your post and remove some content which was directing to other services.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

i dont get it they make it safe for them to buy maybe its hard for some that could be true but me i like safe see if they have one by you
    Code:
     https://www.nationalbitcoinatm.com/?gclid=Cj0KCQjw2IrmBRCJARIsAJZDdxD7FgA2pp4CJGLXQwTF64gXeUrz_JN8Y3F2QR4i_C4NGmydwasauEIaAoCUEALw_wcB
    Last edited by Marley; 04-26-2019 at 09:14 PM.

get active
    Ok, I have figured out the simplest way for me to donate but I need to know where to send it and how much as I'm going to go to a bitcoin ATM with cash and buy US bitcoin dollars Easy to get that done but now the confusion begins as I read somewhere that the donation would be 25 US for each token if you have purchased an annual or lifetime token. However, I see its 27 US for each token with an annual of lifetime token ? To add to the confusion, where to you send the US dollar bitcoins after you purchase the tokens ?
    I read somewhere that Toni Blax had posted the address to send it but I haven't found the address which I will need before I go to the Bitcoin ATM. If anyone can send me the address via a PM, it would be much appreciated. Amex

Ambassador
    When you select the payment option you want to use (Bitcoin) Then you will get the bitcoin address to pay.

If you go to rocket website then select 5 or more donations that's where you will get an option for token. Once done with that part you will see total price $$ and barcode/ donation address where you will send your money.

First 5 or more donations won't be for $27 each. After first purchase anytime you buy again you will get donations for $27 each until your token expires. Hope this will clears things up.

Here's rocket site. https://iptvrocket.is
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast