Junoir Member

Missing Category and Adult Channels option in my IPTV Xtra 2.2 for KODI 18

Good morning

I installed yesterday IPTV Xtra 2.2 for Kodi 18, so far live tv and VOD ( Over 9k) are running smoothly, I just don't understand how to access the VOD Categories and adult channels sections.

I originally tried yesterday installing potato tv and had an invalid login error, you guys helped me out and explained the Potato TV wasn't compatible with Kodi 18 and advised me to install IPTV Xtra 2.2, I installed it and IPTV and VOD is working perfect, however I just cant find the option to put channels and sort them in category or find adult section. To be quite honest, ever since I purchased a couple donations last year and this year, I have never seen adult channels on my IPTV Stalker NFPS donation.I keep reading about the Adult Section access code 0000, where exactly you go to input that? I would appreciate any suggestions thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Zentorex View Post
    Good morning

I installed yesterday IPTV Xtra 2.2 for Kodi 18, so far live tv and VOD ( Over 9k) are running smoothly, I just don't understand how to access the VOD Categories and adult channels sections.

I originally tried yesterday installing potato tv and had an invalid login error, you guys helped me out and explained the Potato TV wasn't compatible with Kodi 18 and advised me to install IPTV Xtra 2.2, I installed it and IPTV and VOD is working perfect, however I just cant find the option to put channels and sort them in category or find adult section. To be quite honest, ever since I purchased a couple donations last year and this year, I have never seen adult channels on my IPTV Stalker NFPS donation.I keep reading about the Adult Section access code 0000, where exactly you go to input that? I would appreciate any suggestions thank you.
    It is version 5.5(plugin.video.iptvxtra2-v5.5.zip)
    maybe you reinstalled the old 2.2

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shooty View Post
    It is version 5.5(plugin.video.iptvxtra2-v5.5.zip)
    maybe you reinstalled the old 2.2
    Version 5.5
    Code:
    http://iptvxtra.tech/iptvxtra2
    Even in the earlier versions, on main screen of addon, go into the settings and take the tick off of the adult.
    Last edited by Marley; 04-26-2019 at 02:01 PM.

Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by laman4five View Post
    Version 5.5

Even in the earlier versions, on main screen of addon, go into the settings and take the tick off of the adult.
    you should kill your live link

Just a note regarding a possible reason you are having problems,...
    If you download the file, from the link, using a Browser on an Android STB, the file will be saved in your Download directory, but the file "may be RE-NAMED".

If you look in the directory, and there is a new file with a filename like "p120ij7h9sd.info" or similar, or just "file", that is the Zip file you downloaded.
    Use a file manager and rename the file "plugin.video.iptvxtra2-v5.5.zip"
    Open Kodi and install addon from zip.
    You will now see the file in the list.
    *You may have re-installed the old iptvxtra version 2.2, because you did not see the new file in the list.

Junoir Member
    Thanks guys! Problem solved!

I had KODI 18.2 running with IPTC XTRA 2.2 , I uninstalled 2.2 and substitute it with 2.5 Iaman gave me and everything is running perfect. Much appreciate the assistance.