TV Addicted

Categories List/Record need fixed

I think the next upgrade to the BuzzTV 2 app needs to be the categories. There HAS to be a way to keep it on "all" channels. Every time I change channels the categories changes to whatever category that channel is in and is stuck there until I go and change back to all again. It gets so frustrating. Just stay on ALL channels! Maybe a categories lock that can be set in the menu and can changed by the end user if they want.

The next upgrade should be to fix the record feature. It works pretty well some of the time, but other times (about 50/50) the recorded program won't play saying "unknown stream format" even though there is 1.5 gig of recorded data. How can it's own recording be in an unknown format?? Also, many recordings start off fine, but part way into the recording it just stops recording (although it looks like it still is recording). When you play back the recording it plays for a while then just stops playing and that's all she wrote.

Just as a side note (not as important to me as the other two above features), the auto app shut down in the configuration menu does not work. When I set the app to auto shut down after 2 hours, the app does not shut down after two hours.
    Last edited by PayPerView; 04-24-2019 at 03:39 PM.

Warrior
    first and third one have or are being looked after
    will check out the recording issue