Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junoir Member

Dreamlink T2 Flashing Green Light

When I press the remote control 1 time. The Dreamlink grean light blinks repeatedly until I press the remote contol again 1 time. I did a factory reset and software reset in the settings. Still same problem i press remote 1 time and the box thinks i am pressing the remote repeatedly. Is this a remote problem or box problem.

Ambassador
    I don't know if it works like the T1 or the +'s but.Try and move the remote away from the box and unplug it and plug it back in and see if it does the same thing.It should turn on and stay green and not blink if it's the remote.

Ambassador
    Also are you connected to the internet by wire or wireless?

Junoir Member
    Bro I am wired the box only blinks when i press the remote i touch the remote 1 time and box blinks repeatedly wont stop then i press remote 1 time box stops blinking. Press remote 1 more time box repeatedly starts blinking

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    i got the fix for this

Put a piece of black electrical tape over that blinking light
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

if its not giving you any problem and does not bother you then I would leave it alone but if bothers you and factory reset did not help you. then I would try recovery file. but do it on your own risk.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Junoir Member
    I dont care about the blinking its the fact that when i press the remote 1 time the box think i pressed that button repeatedly for instance if i press the arrow key to go left 1 time the box will keep going left repeatedly

Quote Originally Posted by Shameek View Post
    I dont care about the blinking its the fact that when i press the remote 1 time the box think i pressed that button repeatedly for instance if i press the arrow key to go left 1 time the box will keep going left repeatedly
    thats definitely not good may be wanna try my suggestion.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Ambassador
    I was was under the impression the box didn't work.Crazed has a good idea.Hey if it bothered me that much.I would just use a screw driver and hammer and smash the small light lol.Then it won't blink anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgeit1 View Post
    I was was under the impression the box didn't work.Crazed has a good idea.Hey if it bothered me that much.I would just use a screw driver and hammer and smash the small light lol.Then it won't blink anymore.
    lol hahahahah that would be my last choice but I would go with recovery option first.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast