Register
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Dreamlink T3

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Marley View Post
    so z8 is same as t3 ? is that true
    yes, almost the same except they use their own separate firmware updates.
    Otherwise the same, yes.

The Z8 with the MOL2 has been available and tested for 4 or 5 months now I think. which has given them time to have worked most of the bugs out now, any that mattered anyway.
    Not only is the MOL2 an improvement but the User Interface and the box setup is been revamped from previous models too.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

you run z8 ?i know cap has one and he likes it

TV Addicted
    so z8 is same as t3 ? is that true
    Yes and even all the previous boxes are the copy of each other.

But with this one, they going have this possible to record on one channel and watch another channel or YouTube, Netflix etc which I think Z8 hasn't announced it or not even sure whether Z8 will receive that update or not...

may Z9 will do it

And + 1 another new feature on Z9 and then you'll see the T3 prime coming soon and so on....

So better buy T3 and start watching.... I think this box has everything you need and its very fast compared to other DL boxes.

you run z8 ?i know cap has one and he likes it
    yes, I was part of the alpha/beta testing that took place for about a month before they released the model.

One important improvement with the T3 will be seen in how it handles m3u playlists.
    Those that do use these m3u playlists, will enjoy how the T3 or Z8 is setup for Playlist functionality
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

I know Dreamlink are one of best have few of them never had z8 and what i hear about the T3 this should be a fine box to get like all other ones would truly like to see how it handles 4k with hdr
    Last edited by Marley; 05-07-2019 at 09:14 PM.

Dark Horse
    Never Tried Z8 But I See The Specs Are Almost The Same Except For Their Names

lets keeps this as t3 section dont want high jack it but like say again would luv to try a t3 out and all new goodies coming out software wize

I know Dreamlink are one of best have few of them never had z8 and what i hear about the T3 this should be a fine box to get like all other ones would truly like to see how it handles 4k with hdr
    Yes its fast. I went from a T1 PLUS to this and its Day and Night. For anyone with boxes that are not T2 Prime, T3, Z8 or Z7+ I recommend this ASAP. Will give you less headaches...

TV Addicted
    I have notice with my T2 / Prime, whenever I reboot it and after the portal loads, I sees EPG being downloading on the top right corner
    But with T3, its not happening and I usually EPG not appears until I start watching the channels.

Does any one notice this ?

Quote Originally Posted by samcook View Post
    I have notice with my T2 / Prime, whenever I reboot it and after the portal loads, I sees EPG being downloading on the top right corner
    But with T3, its not happening and I usually EPG not appears until I start watching the channels.

Does any one notice this ?
    yes, that is normal with the t3 and z8 , as far as I can tell
    - Frank Zappa

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast