Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dreamlink T3

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar

Dreamlink T3

We will post this here in the 'Other' forum for now till further notice.

Dreamlink's newest 5G 4k iptv Android
    Code:
    https://dreamlinkmedia.tech/product/dreamlink-t3-5g-supreme-4k-uhd-android-iptv-media-streamer/
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

dreamlink T3 hmmm sweet can not wait to test lol.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by trabajoso View Post
    *staff edited and deleted promotion of other manufacture in this Dreamlink T3 thread*
    can it connect to 2 portals at same time?
    so you can record one show and watch a different show?
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 04-21-2019 at 06:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dishuser View Post
    can it connect to 2 portals at same time?
    so you can record one show and watch a different show?
    The box trabajoso mentioned cannot, neither can this T3

I have removed trabajoso's post because this thread is not about another box that may be better.
    This thread is an introduction to the T3 only
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    The box trabajoso mentioned cannot, neither can this T3

I have removed trabajoso's post because this thread is not about another box that may be better.
    This thread is an introduction to the T3 only
    It says it can but you would need 2 donations to make it work.But then i don't think you will be able to with Papiao unless you can change the mac. I think this is what Du meant.It would record 1 server while watching another.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgeit1 View Post
    It says it can but you would need 2 donations to make it work.But then i don't think you will be able to with Papiao unless you can change the mac. I think this is what Du meant.It would record 1 server while watching another.
    Thing is that you can only connect thru one server slot at a time.
    If this T3 is like it's Formuler counterpart, it will have 10 server slots for MAC connects and also another 10 slots for Playlist connections.
    But if you connect to one and then try connecting to another, the first one will automatically disconnect.

By the way, if this is the same as that Formuler then those using Playlists will love this. Not only are there 10 slots but the functionality is awesome.
    Its a much better improvement all around then the Playlist portal slot functionalities that are with the T1 and T2 models.

It is hard to say at this point thou , because that Formuler comes with a new MOL2 app and no other Formulers have this new MOL ... but Dreamlink has always had a DOL2 available (comparable to the MOL1), which is not new and has not got the upgrades with them portals I mentioned that the MOL2 has, This T3 shows the DOL2 , but is a reworked DOL2 ?
    We will see I guess
    - Frank Zappa

I do now see what you guys are talking about ...
    I missed that last time I looked.
    Very interesting

Next Generation DOL2 Advanced USB PVR Features:
    Able to record using the DOL2 App while running other apps. For example, record live TV on DOL2 while running Netflix, Youtube, Prime Video etc
    Recording on multiple portals. Connect to two or more portals. Schedule recording on multiple portals at the same time. Note that this feature are under development but will be available in future updates.
    Background recording. Watch your favourite movie on the VOD section while you record live TV in the background.

I have seen the devs at dreamlink and formuler chat talk about this a few times.
    It has not been implemented yet thou.
    -- Note that this feature are under development but will be available in future updates.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 04-21-2019 at 06:46 PM.
    - Frank Zappa

its under development.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

I see it also shows as an advanced DOL2,so it will be as that new MOL2 as I mentioned.
    -DOL2 MOL2 Advanced IPTV client

lol, I should have read that spec sheet better the first time
    - Frank Zappa

Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    Thing is that you can only connect thru one server slot at a time.
    If this T3 is like it's Formuler counterpart, it will have 10 server slots for MAC connects and also another 10 slots for Playlist connections.
    But if you connect to one and then try connecting to another, the first one will automatically disconnect.

By the way, if this is the same as that Formuler then those using Playlists will love this. Not only are there 10 slots but the functionality is awesome.
    Its a much better improvement all around then the Playlist portal slot functionalities that are with the T1 and T2 models.

It is hard to say at this point thou , because that Formuler comes with a new MOL2 app and no other Formulers have this new MOL ... but Dreamlink has always had a DOL2 available (comparable to the MOL1), which is not new and has not got the upgrades with them portals I mentioned that the MOL2 has, This T3 shows the DOL2 , but is a reworked DOL2 ?
    We will see I guess
    You posted before i did.... You can delete this if you like.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast