Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Dreamlink T3

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    It's good idea to have a second remote but I think dreamlink can also be controlled by their app if I'm not wrong. But air remote the one crazed posted is really good one. But you getting for free so if your not third party apps fan then I guess second remote is good to go. But air remote is reall recommended and way to go
    I got a 4 pack order with 10% off while they had the special ongoing.

The 4 pack was about $40-50 dollars in savings. Your supposed to get one free remote (luminous) with every box (4 free luminous on 4 pack), but I chose to keep the 4 premium remotes(standard T2 prime remotes/newer ones), 1 luminous free remote, and 2 free colored keyboard+pad remotes. The luminous remote reminds of T1 plus remote, but the premium ones the T3 comes with are better. I was not able to get 4 colored keyboard as seller on chat explained that with the special 10% and 4 pack order, the savings could not let me get 4 free colored keyboards.

He offered 4 luminous and 2 keyboards, but I would not get the 4 premium remotes, So I offered to only get 1 luminous (for grandpa) and 2 keyboards and he said yes while keeping my premium remotes (newer style T2 prime ones). The dreamlinkstore was very easy to negotiate. Just talk to them on chat or by phone.

When I test them out, I will give some feedback. Should we sticky a Testing thread? So we can post issues we find

Quote Originally Posted by Capt.Kangaroo View Post
    Yes. Now you can record a live tv show while watching a movie. On the next release they will make access to two servers at one time.

Capt, How does the 2 servers at one time thing work? So lets say you have rocket and some other iptv server that is not the same up on the portals. Do you need a second portal to record while watching or you can use same donation?

If dreamlink can do 2 split screen or 4 split screen so we can watch not record different channels at same time while using x2 or x4 times the regular internet bandwidth to display all 2 or 4 channels at the same time, This would be EPIC! Imagine watching 4 basketball games or 4 sports games at the same time. I think the box can handle it...

Quote Originally Posted by kronic187 View Post
    I got a 4 pack order with 10% off while they had the special ongoing.

The 4 pack was about $40-50 dollars in savings. Your supposed to get one free remote (luminous) with every box (4 free luminous on 4 pack), but I chose to keep the 4 premium remotes(standard T2 prime remotes/newer ones), 1 luminous free remote, and 2 free colored keyboard+pad remotes. The luminous remote reminds of T1 plus remote, but the premium ones the T3 comes with are better. I was not able to get 4 colored keyboard as seller on chat explained that with the special 10% and 4 pack order, the savings could not let me get 4 free colored keyboards.

He offered 4 luminous and 2 keyboards, but I would not get the 4 premium remotes, So I offered to only get 1 luminous (for grandpa) and 2 keyboards and he said yes while keeping my premium remotes (newer style T2 prime ones). The dreamlinkstore was very easy to negotiate. Just talk to them on chat or by phone.

When I test them out, I will give some feedback. Should we sticky a Testing thread? So we can post issues we find
    these dreamlink guys are amazing people. they look after customers. some friends bought from them and had great experience with them.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Capt, How does the 2 servers at one time thing work? So lets say you have rocket and some other iptv server that is not the same up on the portals. Do you need a second portal to record while watching or you can use same donation?

If dreamlink can do 2 split screen or 4 split screen so we can watch not record different channels at same time while using x2 or x4 times the regular internet bandwidth to display all 2 or 4 channels at the same time, This would be EPIC! Imagine watching 4 basketball games or 4 sports games at the same time. I think the box can handle it...
    I think like this. if you have rocket on portal 1 and NFPS on portal 2 then you set recording on portal 1 and switch to portal 2 while portal one is being recorded.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

I honestly don't know yet. As soon as its available, I'll test it out for sure
    I gather darkness to please me...

hope it will be like hopper but that dream there still testing that but can only wish
    Last edited by Marley; 05-03-2019 at 01:24 PM.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    I think like this. if you have rocket on portal 1 and NFPS on portal 2 then you set recording on portal 1 and switch to portal 2 while portal one is being recorded.
    I don't think thats even possible....unless somehow you can add second DOL and can fireup both at the same times.

I think what this means is... you connect to one server and start recording and leave that running at the backend and go watch Netflix or youtube etc.
    or on the same portal ( server) watch one channel and record other.

Quote Originally Posted by samcook View Post
    I don't think thats even possible....unless somehow you can add second DOL and can fireup both at the same times.

I think what this means is... you connect to one server and start recording and leave that running at the backend and go watch Netflix or youtube etc.
    or on the same portal ( server) watch one channel and record other.
    That would be cool. I prefer the 2 split screen or 4 split screen utilizing same donation. You access different channel streams and display multiple on one screen. The question would be can the box's GPU handle 2 or 4 streams onto the same HDMI tv.

Has anyone got T3 and tested it out yet? I can hardly wait to hear how great this box is
    Please, if anyone has this box and tested it, tell us about how nice its working and all that

Thanks

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by montell View Post
    The Luminous is part of the "free gift"
    Well, at least from the website I like to order from!?
    where did you see that it comes with 2 remotes already?
    thanks
    Okay.... picked up one box yesterday and it has 2 remotes...

https://imgur.com/a/vkh4Pzx

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast