Electromagnetic Wrangler Extraordinaire

PPV Boxing Crawford vs Khan tonight 4/20

I have the kens PP with the all channels, does anyone
    know if the fight will be on and if so do you know where??
    Box Nation, Sky sports or Ultimate Events and sports.
    Thanks
    something here

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    More info here :
    Code:
    https://crawfordvskhan.com/

playing on 455
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    bad bad stuff goings on there.
    Crawford should not get the TKO... he hit the guy below the belt which took him out of the fight and that blow was intentional... come on!!!
    From where he started that punch and where it was directed, it was intentional or at very least Crawford had to have known that it was gonna land low !

Boooooo!!!!!!!!
    Crawford does not deserve this win
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 04-21-2019 at 04:43 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Electromagnetic Wrangler Extraordinaire
    I found thr fight on channel 281 Ultimate Events & sports 1
    That is where it was on all channels on kens PP!!!
    something here

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    bad bad stuff goings on there.
    Crawford should not get the TKO... he hit the guy below the belt which took him out of the fight and that blow was intentional... come on!!!
    From where he started that punch and where it was directed, it was intentional or at very least Crawford had to have known that it was gonna land low !

Boooooo!!!!!!!!
    Crawford does not deserve this win
    i didnt see it that way it was below the belt yeah but didnt get into his nads
    and was not intentional he had 5 minutes to recover his corner man called the fight after Kahn said
    he couldn't continue only seconds after the blow he and his corner knew he was done.Again
    he had 5 minutes to recover and gave that up Kahn quit the fight!

Khan was standing almost upright while Crawford was hunched down alot and his punch came up from about Khal's mid thigh level to land where it did.
    Only way for that blow to land fair was if Crawford could somehow make his blow land in a place that would have been impossible to reach from where he started from.
    This is why I would have called it intentional.

But I do agree with you about everything else.
    Khal was done long before that low blow and he knew it and so did his corner. And not taking the 5 minutes proved that too.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    Khan was standing almost upright while Crawford was hunched down alot and his punch came up from about Khal's mid thigh level to land where it did.
    Only way for that blow to land fair was if Crawford could somehow make his blow land in a place that would have been impossible to reach from where he started from.
    This is why I would have called it intentional.

But I do agree with you about everything else.
    Khal was done long before that low blow and he knew it and so did his corner. And not taking the 5 minutes proved that too.
    At 15:39 you can get a few frames where Kahn had his left arm draped over the back of Crawford
    at the same time the blow is being delivered Kahn is backing up i just dont see where it could be called intentional?

I don't believe that Crawford did it intentionally, but from where that punch started from, Crawford had have known that it was gonna land low. If he did not know that then he is not a boxer.
    I do not think it was intentional, and I saw that Crawford was effectively before this and during, but that low blow shot was a punch that should not have been thrown. So, by standards it should have been called as such.

NEHPYX, I see you have studied this and what you found is true... but the shot should not have been thrown... a boxer is not only tough but he has ability to know chit in the heat of the battle (excluding George Foreman, he is just damn tough).
    You or I would not even come close to that... well me anyway, I not know you... you may be welterweight champ from days gone by for all I know

thnx for the vid too, fantastic
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 04-22-2019 at 12:20 AM.
    - Frank Zappa