need help with Xtream codes

hey guys - previously subbed to a rocket don and been a couple yrs since last connected - do dons still connect via xtream-codes iptv? cuz i keep getting errors on a trial to connect to p2 iptv privateserver.tv either with that one or the alt domain addy - any ideas?

have gone through all troubleshooting steps on papio ie, iptvreset, change mac addy, etc and hard boot hardware same IPTV error ..just not populating the channels it seams

Edit; from non replies ill take it xtreme codes add on is no longer supported...will keep on researching...looks like an emu or perfect player iptv is go to now and the iptvextra plugins dont even load for kodi platf..anyhow

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MFCS View Post
    hey guys - previously subbed to a rocket don and been a couple yrs since last connected - do dons still connect via xtream-codes iptv? cuz i keep getting errors on a trial to connect to p2 iptv privateserver.tv either with that one or the alt domain addy - any ideas?

have gone through all troubleshooting steps on papio ie, iptvreset, change mac addy, etc and hard boot hardware same IPTV error ..just not populating the channels it seams

Edit; from non replies ill take it xtreme codes add on is no longer supported...will keep on researching...looks like an emu or perfect player iptv is go to now and the iptvextra plugins dont even load for kodi platf..anyhow
    I can not say how that xtream_codes is working, but do try the Perfect Player or other methods for results, is best bet it seems to troubleshoot your connection, yea
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    I can not say how that xtream_codes is working, but do try the Perfect Player or other methods for results, is best bet it seems to troubleshoot your connection, yea
    yea Devs are dwindling on kodi platform so support for extreme codes must of vanished (he used to be on this site offering support) so, yea no ip conflicts or anything - will look at stbemu s (one of em worked fine for nfps iptv urls in he past) will see..cheers

Quote Originally Posted by MFCS View Post

First thing to note is, you can't have a MAC# linked to your Account.
    That is only for access using Stalker(Ministra) protocol, and the Server will not answer your requests.
    Remove the MAC, so you have Playlist access type account, then you can access with XC url requests.
    * Note: IPTVXtra2 addon for Kodi v18 is available, and works excellent.
    Code:
    iptvxtra.tech/iptvxtra2