Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    the truth is for money a pc is best but i paid thousand to get great picture but dont use it for that really like my buzz and dreamlink boxes and it up to you what kind of tv you have at home too and what you watch me its 4k and both do great job get buzz and oled tv thats great picture really up to you

What about using a Smart TV that has all these apps already built-in? For example, I have a Sony Bravia TV with Android built-in where I can install Kodi, Perfect Player and tons of other IPTV software right on my TV. Would this be superior or inferior to running a dedicated box?

me i still get box but thats up to you do you have 900f
    Last edited by Marley; 05-20-2019 at 05:38 PM.

get active
    Quote Originally Posted by barney1 View Post
    I am in the market for another IPTV box. I currently own Dreamlink T1. Feedback appreciated for a box that has the best picture quality.
    There are just too many boxes out there with similar specs and picture quality is sometimes limited to the box, the signal quality, the android device and the monitor or television. For example, I use several different boxes but none will provide the best of everything as your internet provider also plays a part on what you get via the service you chose to get. Some restrict bandwidth if and when the maximum has been reached. If you want some specs on which to shop for a box, look for the most amount of memory with the latest type of memory, the best and highest graphics with the best reviews from as many sources as you can find. I would strongly recommend you don't buy a box which has allows the manufacturer to push software updates as it can limit what you get after you buy it. If you don't want to take the time to read reviews, you will have to accept whatever you get and blame the one who made the decision to buy it.

I'd start with 4gbs of ram, 32gbs or rom, 4K graphics and reading reviews on any and all boxes with these specs or higher. If the boxes fail to impress, try looking at all Android devices with a focus on Android 9.0 or higher as a device may just turn out to be the right choice as some people think a Smart Tv with an Android system and added software works well enough for them.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jagstyles View Post
    What about using a Smart TV that has all these apps already built-in? For example, I have a Sony Bravia TV with Android built-in where I can install Kodi, Perfect Player and tons of other IPTV software right on my TV. Would this be superior or inferior to running a dedicated box?
    Depends on what hardware the smart tv is using.... chipset.?..Ram ?...processor ? .........Could be very slow compared to a good Android Box ....

TV Addicted
    Did not realize how old this thread was..........Oh Well.......................I've wasted more time in my life watching grass grow............

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bingoz View Post
    Did not realize how old this thread was..........Oh Well.......................I've wasted more time in my life watching grass grow............
    Is THAT easier than watching Paint Dry...!!!

Only Reason this Thread was Used was by a Spammer which was Removed...!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12