Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    TV Addicted

IPTV box with best picture quality

I am in the market for another IPTV box. I currently own Dreamlink T1. Feedback appreciated for a box that has the best picture quality.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    best picture quality is something that would be hard to define.
    Most all these Android/iptv boxes have the specs for great picture quality. And there are other factors involved with pic quality besides the box itself.

Other criteria should be looked at.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

STB's have many factors that affect picture quality.
    -The app being used, must have proper interface coding to properly facilitate all features of your graphics co-processor and video codecs.
    (if HW decoding is not interfaced properly, Software algorithms are performed by the main CPU cores, to decode the video.(slow and poor outcome))
    -Usable Ram resources must be more than what's required by the Video process.
    (If the OS, App's running etc., use too much memory, the video process will be affected in many ways)

I use an H96Max Android STB, using Rockchip SOC.
    It integrates dual-core Cortex-A72and quad-core Cortex-A53 with separate NEON coprocessor.It also integrates Mali T860 MP4 GPU.
    It has 4G Ram and 32G Storage.
    - $120.00

If possible, I always use MX Player as my main "external" player.
    MX Player has loadable Codecs for most co-processors, so I install the ARM- NEON Codec, for my STB.

iptv provider is the most important for me. I have tried many servers and most carry way too many channels, mostly foreign, double, triple channels, overloaded, freezing, choppy, picture not that great and expensive as well. Im telling this based on my own experience, use multiple services at a time with so many different kind of boxes.
    iptvprivateserver, rocket, and iptv66 carry pretty decent, quality line up, great picture, much stable server and most important is the price which you can not beat and loyal service.
    I would just invest in box that has at least 2 or 3 gb ram, maximum hard drive support for dvr, nice dual band wifi if needed to be connected wireless, bluetooth support for air mouse...etc nd get one of above server and you good to go.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    iptv provider is the most important for me. I have tried many servers and most carry way too many channels, mostly foreign, double, triple channels, overloaded, freezing, choppy, picture not that great and expensive as well. Im telling this based on my own experience, use multiple services at a time with so many different kind of boxes.
    iptvprivateserver, rocket, and iptv66 carry pretty decent, quality line up, great picture, much stable server and most important is the price which you can not beat and loyal service.
    I would just invest in box that has at least 2 or 3 gb ram, maximum hard drive support for dvr, nice dual band wifi if needed to be connected wireless, bluetooth support for air mouse...etc nd get one of above server and you good to go.
    You got that right.Having so many channels drives me crazy then they are moved all the time.So whenever you want to watch your praying the channel is in the same spot.Here they are always in the same spot basically and almost match where the provider would have them(number wise).

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by barney1 View Post
    I am in the market for another IPTV box. I currently own Dreamlink T1. Feedback appreciated for a box that has the best picture quality.
    I'd recommend Amazon Firestick 4K. Has fullest range of Codecs. Price is most often $40. I use Kodi 18.2 and Perfect Player, Amazon Prime, and Netflix and get full resolution. Also most help and tips, This stick, 2018 is the latest. Get a mini handheld keyboard/bluetooth for ~$20 with box. Most support from Amazon and users hxxps://forum.xda-developers.com/fire-tv xx=tt. You will see much support right on this forum.

My MX10 takes software modification to get Kodi 18.2. Netflix app that is compatible will not give 4K videos. Amazon Prime only older version work. Works with Perfect Player OK. Plus for this box is it is 64 bit, faster memory and larger storage. Kodi flys on this box. Keyboard with 2.4 dongle, ~$12. Don't buy unless you are comfortable using Android.

MX III 4k, an older box has only 1g/8g memory is is compatible with mentioned apps. Keyboard 2.4 or bluetooth. It is rooted.

If you have $ to spend, Nvidia Shield is BEST. Get if you play action games.

I mention 4K because is it coming. The PPV here already has 1 4K movie.

TV Addicted
    Anybody tried Global Media Box. How is the picture quality on this compared to Buzz or Dreamlink?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by barney1 View Post
    Anybody tried Global Media Box. How is the picture quality on this compared to Buzz or Dreamlink?
    it's much better

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Alot of the Picture Quality also comes from what One is Watching(TV)...!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 4me2c View Post
    Alot of the Picture Quality also comes from what One is Watching(TV)...!
    and the global beats both
    although the features aren't as great

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast