TV Addicted

PPV and its problems when enjoying them

Good morning with respect to the PPV channels I think that everything that is to improve the service of the house is ok and surely by us the users will be welcome. Now I particularly enjoy the service of the house through the computer using ProgDVB among many things because of everything I have tried seems to me the best thing at the time of reproduction, but the PPV channels do not reproduce download the LAV codec and despite that one day they reproduced and the next day no longer. I have tried these channels in IPTV Smarters Pro, XCIPTV and without problems open although IPTV Smarters Pro gives me the option to change audio and subtitle if you have your details when adding the subtitles, XCIPTV does not give you the option to change neither audio nor much less place the subtitles. The player recommended by our companion terryble Perfect Player has some drawbacks when playing these channels the best option is with the HW + decoder and even then there are channels of these that play without audio and one that fails to play.

To be able to solve the detail in ProgDVB I tried everything but I got over it, I wrote in the ProgDVB forum and the final answer was this "Can you ask provider about user-agent or other checks?". After all this someone could lend a hand in this regard to enjoy these channels through ProgDVB.

NOTE: The best content of these channels is in English without options to change language or add subtitle

These channels are external from the server.
    They mentioned that most are 1080 but will be testing 4k streams also.
    ProgDVB has to have the proper audio codec enabled for the format used in the encoded stream.
    I also don't think they are sending multiple language data in the stream for sub. selection.