Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 3900 need info

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    if you guys want to talk with someone who has already done this with the 3900, talk to bwcbob. He has a bunch of 3900s boxes that he has added a 60GB SSD HD to them.
    He prolly has some testing results he may share
    my zoomtak supports 3tb and I used a 1tb

I'm sure the mygica will handle it

I installed 2 tb sata and working awesome. Love this box.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    lmao.. I am the biggest hyjacker in history

I have my own thoughts about hyjacking thou. It's not always a bad thing

But this thread seems to have turned into a discussion about the 3900, which is fine .... but maybe this info needs to be in the 3900 forum.
    You can even rename your thread Marley, to reflect that
    lol wait a second who started that 3900 thing, wheres that kid
    oh boy this 3900 is super fast box. i heard this original brand had a lot of issues but honestly speaking i see zero issues with buzz firmware. very nice, solid box. i wish he had air remote so i would be able to test but first box ever with so many apks and iptv same time working wonderful without any problem. if im not wrong then there wont be a lot of these so get them before they are gone. very fair price. BTW i was running all that on wireless which was pretty far from my router and worked awesome.
    also, recording worked amazing no issue at all. i tried those ppv on that box and loved the picture quality.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

dang that sound good looks like a h-ll of a box to me

thats right Marley

crazybobs TV Expert
    Well I found the Thread!!
    The 3900 is AWESOME. I like using SSD's instead of standard sata hard drives as they seems so much faster and product little or no heat. And we all know when our electronics produce heat that it is wasted energy. I have used many apps from the play store as well as a few games and all work perfect. I have a NAS on my network at home and use ES File explorer. I can FTP into my NAS, transfer files from my PC's and play files right through my 3900 with ease. The speed & picture quality is the best I have experienced. One Great Box For Sure !

wow thankyou for great info when i get mine will use the ssd there very fast have question how is it on 4k movies any hickups
    Last edited by Marley; 04-26-2019 at 03:14 PM.

Nascar Pool Diecast Winner
    Thank you bwcbob for the great gift. Really amazing super fast box with SSD and Air remote control is just amazing. Navigating third party apps and typing or searching became very easy with new Air RCU. i ran few servers, multiple third party apps, and played recordings all back to back while other apps were running with zero lags. no heating issues, crashing or freezing problems found. very well designed clean buzz interface as well as outstanding dual band 5 Ghz connectivity. My whole package was around $250.00 which i got it for free. thank you so so much bwcbob and iptvtalk. i recommend this box to all iptvtalk members.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Hope this is OK :

sure is picture say thousand words i cant wait to get mine you should see my 3000 its chewed up by dog still working dont know how but it is will show a picture this box take licking but keeps on ticking so i know how the workman ship is on the boxes they build

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast