Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 3900 need info

3900 need info

like some info on 3900
    Last edited by Marley; 04-18-2019 at 03:31 AM.

you got to try buzz 3900 buddy. you will love it even more. friend just drop of my house few minutes ago and believe me this box is freaking running like cheetah. he gave me without remote control so had to use pc mouse and keyboard. this box even have nice place for hard drive as well. cool. i have to open up my old pc and put hard drive there and see how well that works. good box so far.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

i hear you on that one

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    you got to try buzz 3900 buddy. you will love it even more. friend just drop of my house few minutes ago and believe me this box is freaking running like cheetah. he gave me without remote control so had to use pc mouse and keyboard. this box even have nice place for hard drive as well. cool. i have to open up my old pc and put hard drive there and see how well that works. good box so far.
    got a 3900 coming next week
    gonna take my hdd out of my zoomtak and use that
    hopefully it will play all the files I have

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dishuser View Post
    got a 3900 coming next week
    gonna take my hdd out of my zoomtak and use that
    hopefully it will play all the files I have
    if you guys want to talk with someone who has already done this with the 3900, talk to bwcbob. He has a bunch of 3900s boxes that he has added a 60GB SSD HD to them.
    He prolly has some testing results he may share
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

how big drive can you put in it will sdd work too ?

lol... we may have to move this thread into the 3900 forum

I ain't doing it yet thou... Marley it's your thread, take care of it will yea...

frigging hyjackers galore
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

you know what i was just thinking that lol

lmao.. I am the biggest hyjacker in history

I have my own thoughts about hyjacking thou. It's not always a bad thing

But this thread seems to have turned into a discussion about the 3900, which is fine .... but maybe this info needs to be in the 3900 forum.
    You can even rename your thread Marley, to reflect that
    - Frank Zappa

damn fine Marley
    Now maybe we can attract bwcbob to this thread ,,, we always can find bwcbob in the Humor/Jokes forum
    - Frank Zappa

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast