Thread: 24/7 channels

TV Addicted

24/7 channels

Hello guys... I want a know if someone can know when they will add the 24/7 channels...5 years ago we use to have it...some others providers have it but I don't like to change providers...i hope they add 24/7 channels...like they adding ppvs channels movies...they need to add some more international Spanish channels from south America...Colombia...Ecuador...I hope someone have any comment or answers...thanks guys

TV Addicted
    I disagree. I don't think they need to add 24/7 channels to the line up. 24/7 channels can be had for free all over the net. Download Mobdro and you'll have all the 24/7 you can handle. Install Kodi, lots of addons have the 24/7 channels. We don't need to clutter up the channel list and add more bandwidth pressure to the servers for stuff that can be obtained elsewhere for free.

I think the PPV channels are a bit redundant too. That's what VOD is for. They're just cluttering up the channel list when everything on the PPV channels can be had in the VOD section.

What do you mean they need to add more international Spanish channels there are literally a ton of Spanish channels on this service.

Dark Horse
    PPV It's Good If You Want To See A Live Event. But For Movies You Can Watch Them Way Before PPV On VOD Cinema HD And Show Box

TV Addicted
    I dont agree with this guy payperview...many customers like 24/7 channels...some ppl dont like to download kodi or mobdro or something else...about the international channels another providers got channels from Ecuador that's why I ask for these channels because another providers they have it...maybe you dont like international channels but I like them because they are from my country...thanks

Master King of every dancefloor asesinopr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cesar1982 View Post
    I dont agree with this guy payperview...many customers like 24/7 channels...some ppl dont like to download kodi or mobdro or something else...about the international channels another providers got channels from Ecuador that's why I ask for these channels because another providers they have it...maybe you dont like international channels but I like them because they are from my country...thanks
    Hola Cesar! I understand you and your petition. Is a valid one. And I know someone from the staff maybe have it as a consideration. But let's be real. There are certain channels that are harder to get than others. The goal is to keep service running stable and fluid with minimal interruption. I have a ton of channels I want them to add, but I keep realistic. For the 24/7 channels, I remember that time when they got'em. But for any valid reason, they took them off. Confia en ellos...

maybe give what payperview suggested? he makes a great point...sure you would like it all on one provider, i understand how you feel - i used to be choosy once i got used to certain platforms and limited myself to the NEW and free goodies out there in the virtual world..for instance, i detested trying out apk s.. THEN a light ...i tried a few of them and to my amazement some of them were very user freindly and VERY easy to access that FREE stuff we all love... take it form a long time hobbiest some of these apks are GOLDEN..depending on your device choice for these apks "you" might want to take a minute to try at least ONE? if so, may i suggest, the aforementioned, mobdro? you might be pleasantly surprised...its a good start..there quite a few out there , some are very good some not so much..and some are getting closed down right now BUT mobdro seams to continue to be the best apk going right now... up to you

- as for kodi 24/7 's and internationals there are a few addons that might still work (but not many internationals either way) BUT most others (TV shows) are avail via mobdro happy streaming

side note; some of these apk's are introduced via kodi - in my experience they mostly worked well but looks like Devs are being cracked down on and most aren't online as of today even swiftstreamz have become Redbox so it appears (just the game right now) - either way, install your apks on your android device, they become very easy to access once installed- there are many youtube tutorials (how-to) - just type how to install (and use your keywords) and a list of friendly users will have theirs avail .. its all good

actually, thought to report back since i missed this but there is an addon "Ccloud TV that has a section of 24/7 content to stream and very much (imho) larger than what's on Mobdro, prob more than anyone would expect and most in HQ/HD...and so, via kodi 18.2 Leia is key to enjoy - hope that helps you or others - cheers

edit - and a whole bunch of On demand stuff and other golden nuggets, inc. internationals