3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar

Exclamation Google IS Your Friend...

Unless You got bad or evil intentions...!

Code:
    https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/04/13/us/google-location-tracking-police.html?utm_source=pocket-newtab
    "Tracking Phones, Google Is a Dragnet for the Police

The tech giant records people’s locations worldwide. Now, investigators are using it to find suspects and witnesses near crimes, running the risk of snaring the innocent.

By JENNIFER VALENTINO-DeVRIES APRIL 13, 2019

When detectives in a Phoenix suburb arrested a warehouse worker in a murder investigation last December, they credited a new technique with breaking open the case after other leads went cold.

The police told the suspect, Jorge Molina, they had data tracking his phone to the site where a man was shot nine months earlier. They had made the discovery after obtaining a search warrant that required Google to provide information on all devices it recorded near the killing, potentially capturing the whereabouts of anyone in the area.

Investigators also had other circumstantial evidence, including security video of someone firing a gun from a white Honda Civic, the same model that Mr. Molina owned, though they could not see the license plate or attacker.

But after he spent nearly a week in jail, the case against Mr. Molina fell apart as investigators learned new information and released him. ...

Last month, the police arrested another man: his mother’s ex-boyfriend, who had sometimes used Mr. Molina’s car. "...!

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    I once heard a wise man say...
    If you do not care of what does not effect you, how can you care of what does.

in otherwords if we let them invade our privacy then we are all suspects!
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

very well said crazed but only normal person will get it. im I normal? if yes then who am I... if not then whatever
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    I once heard a wise man say...
    If you do not care of what does not effect you, how can you care of what does.

in otherwords if we let them invade our privacy then we are all suspects!
    and there are those what say... If You don't let Them invade Your privacy then it must bee You with Something that needs Hiding...! LMOL...!

Do What is Right

“Always do what’s right; this will gratify some and astonish the rest.” – Albert Einstein

When you come to the fork in the road or if your consciousness is offering you a decision, always do what is right. You may feel that the other option will be easier or offer you more money, but when you know that the other option will allow you more opportunity in the future or is the right thing to do, then you have to do it. It’s not going out and choosing the easiest decision, but taking the time to follow your gut and do the right thing will keep you standing out from the crowd.

"The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by 4me2c View Post
    and there are those what say... If You don't let Them invade Your privacy then it must bee You with Something that needs Hiding...! LMOL...!
    what's the joke?
    I not get it
    - Frank Zappa

"Damned if You Do and Damned if You Don't"...!