Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Freezing

Dodgeit1, I just tried for you and loading, loading, worked, freezing, loading freezing, then I turned off lol. no good with atleast my hotspot. my country has garbage cell phone internet. do have good cable internet. when I get problems I just go my self and fix my self if theres minor issues outside.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

I guess that did not work for him.
    Last edited by Ryu; 04-15-2019 at 10:16 PM.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

I tried dude, on the box with vlc and on my desktop, and on the desktop where I get 90 Mb through cable I get more freeze on VLC, every 3 - 5 seconds.
    I believed i changed domething by mistake, so I reset everythiong to factory defaults and configure all devices, The problem continues.

ok you said you tried in your office. is that office close by your house r location your testing? is your ISP is fiber or coaxial?

if your ISP's node is in distress then you gonna have issues until they fix the problem. also, if you can change your portal or perform reset and then try again and let us know please.

I have reset the portal many times, the nearest location I have tried is my sisters house, which is about 5 Km away, my office is 37 km away, the other locations are between those, I do not know if call to the ISPO as I get 90 MB and can download anything and watch youtube and vimeo flawless

Dodgeis1, Ill confirm at night but I thing there are at leas 2 different ISP involved

Quote Originally Posted by cometin View Post
    I have reset the portal many times, the nearest location I have tried is my sisters house, which is about 5 Km away, my office is 37 km away, the other locations are between those, I do not know if call to the ISPO as I get 90 MB and can download anything and watch youtube and vimeo flawless
    seems like you have tried everything. can you change portal to different portal? could be something your ISP implement on their end that causing you issues but thing is no complaint from other people about this??? quick question, locations you tried have different ISP's or same as your house?

How can I change portal? The ISP thing, Im checking as I imagine is different ISP, On one location i am sure is trhe same, but I knos at least 2 other boxes use different IP, Im waiting for the people to use their box to day and confirm that

on your IPTV provider site where you perform reset can you see is there option to change portal? im not sure if with rocket you can change portal. try if you have an option and try with different portal.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast