Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Freezing

if trial goes well then just go ahead and buy private server
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Hey, privateserver is perfect, why rocket is not working as well? i have like 8 rockets working right now

Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by cometin View Post
    Hi again dudes, I talked to my isp support to ask for a modem change, they asked for a lot of tests, speed (96 MB), ping with no loss packages, and made me wait for their own tests, thery said is nos necesdsary a Modem change as there is no probolem with the service, could it be Im done with rockets?
    I think it's just the isp messing around.A few months ago i stayed in a hotel.Internet speed was about 40mbs.We could watch youtube and netflix even tried some live news on my phone with absolutely no problems(hooked to the hotel internet).So i brought my dream link with me there was no way i could watch iptv is froze so bad. That's when everything was Sd.Just goes to show you there is a way they can stop or interrupt iptv streaming. That's i was wondering if you tried your own router hooked into the isp's router.

and some more rockets unused

3 minutes working privaste server, and also VOD

glade atleast iptvpriavteserver is working fine.
    if you want to try dodgeit1 suggestion. buy your own router and if that does not work then return it from nearest shop. or if you want to wait and give few days to rocket and see if that gets fixed it self.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

I do not know if it will work but i have sent a message to pap ttelling the story hoping they help to fix that

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgeit1 View Post
    I think it's just the isp messing around.A few months ago i stayed in a hotel.Internet speed was about 40mbs.We could watch youtube and netflix even tried some live news on my phone with absolutely no problems(hooked to the hotel internet).So i brought my dream link with me there was no way i could watch iptv is froze so bad. That's when everything was Sd.Just goes to show you there is a way they can stop or interrupt iptv streaming. That's i was wondering if you tried your own router hooked into the isp's router.
    I tried connect direct from the modem to the bos, wifi an cable, a intermediate touter and the same, another modem and router and the same.
    I do not know the difference between rocketr and private, i thought was the name only but private is working for 20 minutes with none freeze

feels weird that the privare trial works on my studio tv and the kitchens box with rocket freezes

Quote Originally Posted by cometin View Post
    feels weird that the privare trial works on my studio tv and the kitchens box with rocket freezes
    if I were you I would wait few days because could be some maintenance or testing going on rocket side but again its just my opinion. if that don't resolve in few days then its your ISP blocking or messing rocket

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast