Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    quick update feedback.
    I see up to 10 ppv channels now. all working except ppv 10 shows unknown stream format.
    If they are testing UHD (2k/4k) streams, and your platform will not handle them, you get that message.

Quote Originally Posted by Shooty View Post
    If they are testing UHD (2k/4k) streams, and your platform will not handle them, you get that message.
    I have a 1080P machine and I watched a 4K stream with no problem or messages

Quote Originally Posted by Shooty View Post
    well I was getting that message on ppv 6 before but no more. also as of now ppv 10 is working fine as well. so above statement does not make sense.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Quote Originally Posted by 1sikguy View Post
    I agree with you. I was able to test and watch so many yesterday without any problem except that format issue and its all good now. love it.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

also, Im testing on some boxes that can handle good good good and super good picture as well testing on uhd tvs.

Quote Originally Posted by 1sikguy View Post
    The only way that is possible, is if you have a STB that accepts 4K media. It then transcodes it down to whatever your STB Display resolution is set to.
    *(ie; You can have a 720 resolution TV, and still watch 1080 channels (but you are not seeing 1080!)).
    I've also seen special events that are originally broadcast in 4K UHD, but get re-streamed at 1080 HD.

I like the name of the movies front of the PPV channels. also nice super clear picture. good work

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12