Thread: Irish Bingo

Irish Bingo

Irish Bingo

A young girl from Donegal leaves home to find work in the bright lights of London. She comes home 6 months later and steps out of a taxi wearing a full-length mink coat

'Begorrah, Colleen,' says her mother. 'Tis a lovely soft coat yer wearin' an' it looks so
    expensive. Where did ye get that?'

Colleen replies, 'Sure now, I won it at the bingo. Don't they have wonderful prizes in
    London?'

When the weekend's over, Colleen returns to the bright lights, but she's back to visit her mum a few months later. This time, when she steps out of the taxi, she's wearing a beautiful gold wristwatch and a large diamond ring.

Same exchange with Mum...same 'Won it at bingo! Colleen returns to the bright lights again. A few months later, she's back. This time she's sporting a beautiful emerald and diamond necklace with matching bracelet and earrings. She hands her mother £1,000 and explains that she won it all in bingo. Then she asks Mum to run her a bath as she needs to freshen up. When Colleen gets to the bathroom, there's only a quarter inch of hot water in the bath.

Colleen, a wee bit peeved at her Mum being so cheap with the hot water after being handed £1,000, calls downstairs 'Mum! Sure now, didn't I ask you to run me a bath? There's only a quarter inch of water in the tub!'

'Indeed there is, me darlin,' replies her Mum. 'But we don't want ye gettin' yer bingo card wet now, do we?'

You can never fool Mum.

crazybobs TV Expert
    Oh Ya !!!!

Pinball Wizard
    LOL..good one!!

hahahahah nice
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.