Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    okay, now that shot of Tiger's was a fantastic shot off the 16th tee on par 3 ... frigging wow!!
    His drives have been perfect , long fairways or short par 3s... just awesome to watch this today

Like that movie 'The Interview' it reminds me ... lol... 'Don't fight the Tiger, you will loose'

Tiger is going in for the kill !!!

And the gallery goes wild as Tiger putts out his birdie to increase his lead to 2 with 2 holes to play !!
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 04-14-2019 at 06:05 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

OMG !!!
    The 17th and ....
    Tiger has a 2 or 3 ft putt left for birdie at the 17th !!!

nope, missed it...
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 04-14-2019 at 06:09 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

okay guys, this is it .. Tiger pitched on the 18th green and played it save. He is maybe 20 or 25 feet from the hole and has 2 putts to use for him to win this thing !!
    - Frank Zappa

Tiger !!!!

Fan frigging tastic !!!!
    This is monumental !
    - Frank Zappa

Fire From Within

I think we can call this one of the greatest comeback in all sports history. I still think he has a few more majors in him, as long as his body lets him. Happy for Tiger.

It's been a long road back. It'll be interesting to see if this kicks him into another gear.
    Beginner's Guide for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...-you-should-do

Kodi Options for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php?71-Kodi

Check the Announcement Section...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php...-Announcements

Pinball Wizard
    just watching the replays since i did not sleep last night, but WOW....Tiger WINS...... Awesome!!

You are right ilan
    And it will be like days gone by, the crowd watching golf will increase, the amateurs playing golf will improve... thanx again to Tiger

Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    I think we can call this one of the greatest comeback in all sports history. I still think he has a few more majors in him, as long as his body lets him. Happy for Tiger.
    He became the oldest to win the Masters, edging old Jack.
    Tiger's portfolio ain't finished yet

Thnx for getting back here in time for this Laser
    Could only be you that has this Masters thread bud
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 04-14-2019 at 10:33 PM.
    - Frank Zappa

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    You are right ilan
    And it will be like days gone by, the crowd watching golf will increase, the amateurs playing golf will improve... thanx again to Tiger

He became the oldest to win the Masters, edging old Jack.
    Tiger's portfolio ain't finished yet

Thnx for getting back here in time for this Laser
    Could only be you that has this Masters thread bud
    jack was 46 when he won
    tiger is 43

I told you guys yesterday that tiger is on firrrreeee
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast