3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar

Sleep, Just What is it Good For...?!?

"No one could answer the simple question: why do we sleep? That seemed to me to be the greatest scientific mystery. I was going to attack it, and I was going to do that in two years. But I was naive. I didn’t realise that some of the greatest scientific minds had been trying to do the same thing for their entire careers. That was two decades ago, and I’m still cracking away.” After gaining his doctorate, he moved to the US. Formerly a professor of psychiatry at Harvard Medical School, he is now professor of neuroscience and psychology at the University of California."...

"I take my sleep incredibly seriously because I have seen the evidence. Once you know that after just one night of only four or five hours’ sleep, your natural killer cells – the ones that attack the cancer cells that appear in your body every day – drop by 70%, or that a lack of sleep is linked to cancer of the bowel, prostate and breast, or even just that the World Health Organisation has classed any form of night-time shift work as a probable carcinogen, how could you do anything else?”...!

ore Here :
    Code:
    https://getpocket.com/explore/item/sleep-should-be-prescribed-what-those-late-nights-out-could-be-costing-you?utm_source=pocket-newtab
    ...!

Watered Down
    No matter what time I get looking at the ceiling, I am up and conscious latest at 0400, lol, old habits, body is its own clock, nothing I can do to change it, refuse to take any meds for sleep, when I was dealing with cancer, only time I ever slept well was in afternoon when it was med time, but I was refusing to wake up,

@ stilled, feel better my friend.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.