TV Addicted

Unhappy can you still buy tokens???

i want to become a reseller but i am not sure if i can still buy a token to get the subscription discount price if so please advise how to do it i see it says 1yr.- lifetime but im not sure what exactly it means if that is per subscription also if it is available can i buy the token by itself and then my subscriptions please advice thank you

you can buy token anytime. if you go to provider site and click on 5 or more then it will give you option to click on token drop down. click on 1 year 2,3, 4 or life time token and amount of donations you want. with first purchase you will pay for token and full price of donations. after that whenever you buy more donations, you wont pay for token and you will be charged their lowest price for donations only until your tokken expires. i hope im not wrong.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

TV Addicted
    i had read that you can buy the token and then purchase as many donations as you want at the discounted price if this is true how do i do it?? thank you

Code:
    https://iptvprivateserver.is/#ordernow
    use this link
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

then click reseller and on new page just keep filling up options you are good to go. super easy

Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    you can buy token anytime. if you go to provider site and click on 5 or more then it will give you option to click on token drop down. click on 1 year 2,3, 4 or life time token and amount of donations you want. with first purchase you will pay for token and full price of donations. after that whenever you buy more donations, you wont pay for token and you will be charged their lowest price for donations only until your tokken expires. i hope im not wrong.
    No tokens do not cover life time.But you are right the first 5 are not covered by the token but the next purchases will be.Don't matter if it's even 1 token.

So the option to buy token is for new resellers only?
    Because if I press existing reseller it won't give me the option to buy token.
    Can someone confirm this please.

Quote Originally Posted by Hot_Boy View Post
    So the option to buy token is for new resellers only?
    Because if I press existing reseller it won't give me the option to buy token.
    Can someone confirm this please.
    When you click on exisitng reseller new page pops up. Did you try to login into that page with your existing reseller account? If not then try to login and you ahould have an option there once you log into your pannel.

Yes I login but it won't give me the option to buy token.
    I did it as new reseller.
    Bought 5 donations + lifetime token and I received the 5 donations but when I'm trying to buy new donations it won't give me the discount.
    I have emailed them but it looks like they have automated email reply. Does anyone know who can help me in this forum?