Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Do not understand what is meant by - "ok, I dont know what server you are using ...." My internet service provider is SPECTRUM. I have both phone and internet with them. I have mentioned this in my previous emails, so do not understand the question of "don't know what server you are using". Am I supposed to be using some other "server" to get this buzztv to work?

you need to subscribe iptv service first. once you get your credentials/donation/username or whatever you want to call with your URL then you go to your buzz and follow the way you saw on video.
    this site offers 3 different kind of services.
    here are the names. 1- NFPS 2- Rocket 3-iptv66
    Code:
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php?5-IPTV-Private-Servers
    go to this thread and check each service then go and subscribe first then comeback and we will help you further.
    my favorite is NFPS. so here is the link if you don't want to read all 3.
    Code:
    https://iptvprivateserver.is
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nanirdjeff View Post
    Not sure if I have modem and a router. I have two SPECTRUM boxes, one is a "SAGECOM FAST 5260" and an "ARRIS", which I understand is for the telephone. The cat 6 cable comes direct from the Sagecom and goes to the Buzztv box. I have always "assumed" that the Sagecom box was a modem/router.

I have factory re-set the Buzztv box. It uploaded six programs.

BUT

EVERYTHING IS AS IT WAS BEFORE I DID THAT.

I still do not get a server url. Where do I find this? Maybe I am looking in the wrong place/s.
    live tv/menu/server settings
    enter the info and press connect

I have gone to HTTPSrivateserver.is and tried to pay. Immediate problems, they do not accept any CARDS from Bank of America. I have paid off all of my credit cards and I only have one credit card and its a BOA card and its a Mastercard. So had to go to Walmart and buy a pre-paid card, now when trying to pay they require that I upload a drivers licence - there are no instructions on how to do this. Tried the Bitcoin system but had problems with it also.

So the question is - IS THERE ANOTHER WAY TO PAY FOR THIS SERVICE?

Banned

Hi DISHUSER,

I do NOT own a cell phone - I am by myself - I am in my 80s - I have looked at all 3 of the above - so I cannot use this service to pay. What now?

if you can go to internet and buy cheap prepaid plan and order cheap phone from ebay and you are good to go. if you get then buy life time donation so you wont have to go through this process ever again.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12