Thread: a few questions

TV Addicted

a few questions

I locked a tv channel by mistake, how do I undo this? Also for Forumuler z7 + 5g, is there a tvonline 2? I just currently have tvonline, is anyone using anything else like perfect player? thirdly how to i get rid of epg loading in top right corner? it runs constantly while watching tv live.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Currently there is only the MYTVOnline (MOL) available for the z7 models.
    The MOL2 may be available for the z7+ in the future but not yet currently.
    Perfect Player works with the Formuler boxes, sure. But the MOL is as good or even better of a Player in some aspects (like Playlist interface).
    Go ahead and side-load the Perfect Player apk for Android onto your z7 ... It is simple enough to side-load.
    Code:
    http://niklabs.com/downloads/
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    ok thanks. how do i unlock a locked channel?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by keegster17 View Post
    ok thanks. how do i unlock a locked channel?
    when you press ok does a menu on the bottom appear?
    with most boxes it's a colour button

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    yes, it is the yellow button
    You can access this (when viewing the locked channel) by pressing the INFO button and then the yellow button and the password is 0000
    Or while viewing channels press the OK button which will bring up an EPG page, then scroll to locked channel and then the yellow button with password
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa