Random Engineer

Simultaneous connections one donation

as a reseller for the last 6 months, I see my clients asking for, at least, two simultaneous connections with the price adjustments of course.

for your own security don't tag your self "..."
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Official Support Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by fausca7 View Post
    as a reseller for the last 6 months, I see my clients asking for, at least, two simultaneous connections with the price adjustments of course.
    2 devices, require 2 accounts but you save based on the amount of credits (donations) that you buy.

2 device for 1 year at $100 is a great deal, as reseller you get more than a 40% margin.

Random Engineer
    thanks dragonKILLER, but it's more convenient use just one credit (donation) and use two tv's, 99% of clients here use m3u list.

TV Addicted
    I have same question.

When I bring up Kodi on TV1 channels load. But I am not streaming TV or VOD. On 2nd TV2 I am Kodi/Perfect player streaming.

It is common for one person in family watching Sports and another Kodi VideoAddon.

well you can download m3u playlist first then reattached your Mac and use on 2 devices simultaneously @ your house network.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.