Thread: Loading ....

Loading ....

For about a week all i get is loading ..... then 10 seconds of tv then...loading..... and so on. tried rebooting router, T2 check for updates etc. Just spends 90% of the time loading

if you are connect via wifi then try hard wire. if you are hard wire then try to factory reset your box and try to use without downloading third party apps and see the result. if you still get freezing then must be your ISP.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

I tried a factory reset, the input all the info again, noticed with the new update there is no circle loading , but just freezes every 2 seconds anyway. tired the 202 and 227 channels and they freeze every few seconds
    I use a over power line d-link to connect direct to my router 2.4g tried again reset routers and beta 0227 no difference. Is it just my box or is this a crap provider my ISP is unlimited data with 72 mb. nothing else has issues connecting or downloading.

Any thing i can fiddle with in setting like buffer time .5 sec or 10 sec ? they seem to make no difference.

i did notice on re entering my info that address p1.iptv..... gives me a blocked account and i have to add the /c/ at the end of ip address is this normal ?

Quote Originally Posted by mudking View Post
    i did notice on re entering my info that address p1.iptv..... gives me a blocked account and i have to add the /c/ at the end of ip address is this normal ?
    on your provider site it does show that if p1.iptv.....tv does not work then try with /c/...etc. if you are still getting blocked account then just perform reset on your provider site and reboot your modem, router, and box and see the result.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Quote Originally Posted by mudking View Post
    at the end of the url, after .tv, you enter /c/index.html
    Save your settings, and reload portal (or reboot STB)

I added in the /c/index.html did seem to make much difference but then tried a reboot and there seems to be a great improvement. I'm not sure what the index.html does ?

Much thanks for the help Ryu and Shooty

I spent an hour on the phone give sh*t to my ISP about slow speeds and they increased the speed to 300 mb the max just see if it made a difference, didn't seem to matter, Any idea the badwidth this needs to run smooth or is there a way to check my T2 like a speed test in the App section ?