Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    For those Curious :

Code:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brave_(web_browser)

get active
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabacho View Post
    But can you believe that? They all say that.
    I have been using Startpage for a few years now and in light of the fact that there have been no negative reports that I am aware of, I would have to assume they are who they say they are and conduct their business in a manner that is in keeping with what they say although everything is subject to what the individual thinks. I use protonmail as its based in Switzerland and as you may well know, Switzerland is not subject to what Google wants although China gave Google the boot more than a few years ago. I have installed Startpage on the Firefox browser but went into Startpage settings to make the necessary changes before making it my homepage.

Rocket Recovery Technician
    It does not matter if you use a do not track or collect info search engine if you don't use a VPN with a closed server. The info sent to you in the last leg is within the genre of your internet provide, and some will not open access with any type of cloaking software. It all comes down to your final leg web encryption. I have a problem with the providers around here. They are all tied to a few trunk lines that are not too user friendly when it comes to cloaking.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Yes, me knows this is an older thread, just didn't want to start a new one with all the info in here...!!!

More on Brave Search :

Code:
    https://brave.com/search/
    Decide for Yourself...!!!
    WWJD...!!!

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    I been using Brave awhile.
    I read all the privacy policies and everything else that they have available, and 3rd party reviews and etc. It sure looks like they are what they say they are. And do what they say they will.
    Very nice.

some Bad news thou and that is the CEO of DuckDuckGo is now censoring search results.
    The CEO himself announced this 2 days ago. They have also severed all partnerships with Russia and delete what they decide is Russian 'mis-information'.
    And I read that they (DuckDuck) have deleted some results which the New York Times requested them to delete.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 03-14-2022 at 04:08 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12